15

mark pov

"when are you guys coming back?" y/n asked me and haechan.

we're now all set to fly to LA with the dreamies to shoot the music video for "go"

"next week noona." i replied.

"i'm gonna miss you guys." y/n hugged me and haechan.

haechan let go of her but y/n and i kept hugging. i'm really gonna miss her,i wish i can just pack her in my suitcase and take her with me. her hair smells really good,it'd be nice to wake up to this scent everyday,i can never grow tired of h-

"minhyungie,you can let go now." y/n laughed.

"oh mianhe." i let her go. i didn't notice i was hugging her for so long,i got lost in my thoughts.

haechan was just laughing hysterically behind us.

"aaahhh jinjja lovesick much." haechan mumbled but y/n didn't hear it.

i was pretty quiet the whole trip. i'm not in a playful mood cause i really miss noona. 

"hyung,why are you so quiet?" renjun asked me.

"i miss y/n noona." i simply said.

"oh right,haechan told us." renjun said.

"aish,he couldn't wait for me to tell you guys?" i said pretty annoyed.

"it's kinda obvious tho." renjun admitted.

"am i?" mark asked.

"i think everyone noticed...except her." renjun said.

"yeaaahhhh" i replied sadly.

"it might be hard tho cause she's older than you, she might think of you as only a little brother." renjun said.

"i know." i said.

"but i think you guys would be good together." renjun told me.

"jinjja?"

"yup,you guys get along the most." 

"you're making me miss her more." i said pouting.

"i never knew you we're this cheesy." renjun teased.

"you have some competition tho." renjun said then pointed at dowoo who was sitting a few seats infront of us.

i just rolled my eyes.

"it's your fault for liking someone really pretty and really nice." renjun said. "why can't you just like all these other female idols who're throwing themselves at you."

"i don't like them exactly because they're throwing themselves at me." i replied.

"that makes sense." renjun simply said.

i admit there are a lot of really beautiful idols out there,but there's just something about y/n that really draws me to her.

after landing i facetimed johnny. well truthfully i just wanted to see y/n but i didn't wanna seem too clingy so that's why i called him instead. lucky for me they were all together in the practice room.

"oiii you guys finally landed." johnny greeted me.

i can see y/n playing with winwin behind johnny hyung.

"hyung." i whispered then mouthed "i wanna see her." to johnny.

"hey guys mark's here!" johnny called them both from behind then they both went to johnny.

"annyeong minhyungieee" y/n greeted me.

"we're hanging out with noona minghyungieee" winwin teased me then put his arm around y/n.

"winwin hyung,you better be careful thereeee~" i said in a loving tone but i was threatening him.

"araso." winwin suddenly removed his arm.

"we miss you here." y/n said while smiling.

"i miss you more." i replied which made winwin and johnny giggle at the back.

y/n looked at the two in the back and started hitting them.

she's so cute. i can't :(

after we facetimed we called it a night. i wish this week would be over already. i can't wait to come home and see her again.

--------------------

sorry guys. i'm still editing the previous chapters so forgive me for some mistakes :(