28

the next day y/n came in early to the boys' dorm with breakfast. johnny came out first while y/n was setting the table.

"good morning oppa!did you sleep well?" y/n greeted johnny.

"i'm sure you and mark had good dreams" johnny said while doing this face :>

"he told you guys already huh?" y/n laughed.

"neh. really tho,congrats." johnny said then hugged her.

taeyong come out too and grinned widely when he saw y/n.

"oiiii it's the manager slash girlfriend." taeyong teased.

"alright,tease me all you want." y/n laughed.

"how did it happen tho?how'd you tell him?" taeyong curiously asked.

"i kissed him." y/n casually said.

"daebak." johnny and taeyong said in unison.

y/n just ate her toast and smiled at them.

mark came out with jaehyun now and immediately sat beside y/n.

"annyeong." y/n greeted her boyfriend. she looked like a chipmuk while smiling with food in her mouth.

"kiyowo" mark said then took a bite of the toast y/n was holding.

"don't kiss infront of us okay?" jaehyun said.

"we won't. right minhyung-ah?" y/n turned to mark who was shaking his head then y/n stomped on is foot.

"araso,we won't kiss infront of you." mark said in pain.

they now headed to dance practice. it was going to really busy now since it's going to be their comeback and they're going to fly to LA soon.

jungwoo,who is now a part of nct 127 is visibly anxious about it. y/n just wasn't saying anything but she knows jungwoo is about to reach his breaking point from all the pressure he's being put under. she's really bothered about this cause jungwoo is under her care and he's also very dear to her.

"you okay there zeus?" y/n asked jungwoo during their water break.

"yes noona." jungwoo said softly but he was really weak at this point since he was scolded by the dance teacher earlier.

they got back to practicing and jungwoo made another mistake again. he just bowed his head. when the instructor was about to raise his voice y/n immeadiately stepped in.

"i think we should take a longer break now." y/n was stern.

there had only been a few times when all the members heard y/n angry and this was one of them. when she's angry,there's no winning against her. after all,the nicest people are the scariest when they're angry.

y/n pulled jungwoo out to the hall.

"i know you're tired right now and it must be hard having to learn all the choreo all at once." y/n said.

jungwoo's head was down. he was trying not to cry at this point.

"you can cry,i'll cry with you. i don't like it when the members are having a hard time."

"i-i just feel like a burden to the rest." jungwoo told y/n with a weak voice.

"you've been doing really well okay?it's okay to make mistakes from time to time."

jungwoo just nodded.

"take the rest of the day off,i'll ask the driver to take you home first."

"the instructor will get mad noona."

"i'll handle him."

jungwoo went ahead and y/n went back inside the practice room.

"where's jungwoo?" the instructor asked seeming angry.

"i sent him home." y/n said calmly.

"you what?!" the instructor yelled while stomping towards y/n.

"i sent him home." y/n calmly said again while the instructor was now close to her face.

"hey,you're not the one who's in charge here. i am!get him back here before i make you." the instructor threatened.

mark was now getting angry, he wanted to punch the guy but taeyong held his arm.

"he'll practice again tomorrow." y/n said plainly.

"HE HASN'T IMPROVED YET HOW DARE YOU SEND HIM HOME?!" he screamed.

y/n just kept a straight face on,not being fazed by the man infront of her.

"raise your voice one more time." y/n said while taking a step forward to him,making the guy step back.

"i said he can practice again tomorrow. he's been practicing these new dances for 1 week that these guys have been doing 2 fucking years." y/n was small but she was certainly scary when she's angry.

"you can't give him 1 day off?" 

the instructor just kept quiet.

"i'm gonna send him back?you want me to do that?be responsible for the guy when breaks down from exhaustion."

he still wasn't responding but was just looking down.

"should i call him or not?"

the instructor mumbled "no"

"look at me and say it to my face!should i call him and send him back or no?!" y/n was yelling now.

"n-no." the instructor said a little louder.

"glad we're on the same page."

while on the car on their way back eveyone was quiet. even mark who was sitting beside y/n.

"why is everyone so quiet?" y/n asked.

"you kinda scared everyone." mark whispered to her.

"mianhe everyone,i didn't mean for everyone to see that,he just really got on my nerves." 

"that was cool noona." haechan said softly from behind then gave a thumbs up.

"even taeyong was scared." johnny said.

"am not!" taeyong yelled.

"mark was about to punch that guy." jaehyun said.

"were you?" y/n laughed.

"ofcourse,i care about you a lot." mark whispered to y/n but taeil heard it.

"fucking ew." taeil complained.