not an update

wow this is almost 9k views! thank you for taking time and reading this although it's not as good as i wish it could've been. i'll try my best for the upcoming books.

i've been thinking lately if i should do imagines/smuts but i won't be able to do a member x member one simply because i am not gay and i wouldn't know how to describe how they do the sex i can only describe it from a straight person's pov. i've been reading a frw smuts lately and i've observed that some of them are highly unrealistic maybe because the writer is young??i'm young too (23) but i'm experienced enough in that field and i want to make sex as realistic as possible for readers so what do you guys think?should i do it?

thank you for all the votes and views and comments you guys make my heart happy. please support nct as well they've been working really hard but i really miss nct dream :( fighting jaemin!he's such a good actor i'm proud of him ❤️

ok so i wrote this because i might make another mark ff. the members i write about are the ones who i think will be great boyfriends (for me hehe). i sincerely think that mark would be a great bf,out of all of them i'd want to date him and taeyong the most. even though i'm 3 years older than mark hehe.

soooo...what is your fave romcom?i'd like to know. watching romcoms give me ideas for the book so i watch them constantly.

to everyone reading this i hope you find love,real genuine love. i'm trying my best to write it through my books. tbh the reason i'm writing these stories is because i have yet to find a partner who isn't toxic. sigh,but i'm okay. i love you all!thank you again for the support ❤️