31

everyone is now in LA. they just finished their mini concert for jimmy kimmel live yesterday and now they are shooting for an interview.

a female staff was trying to flirt with mark since he can speak english well. mark was oblivious to the flirting tho, he thought they were just being nice. y/n on the other hand was not having it but ofcourse she wouldn't make a scene there.

"i saw your performance on kimmel yesterday you did really well." one female staff said.

"oh thank you we practiced really hard for that."

the girl's hand was creeping up on mark's chest and mark immediately stepped away. 

"woah hehe,i better get going. welp see you around." mark quickly said then ran away.

"wait!" the female staff yelled.

y/n saw mark and solhyun talking. they seem to be talking about something serious.

"noona!can you please tell whoever's in charge here to have their staff act more professional?!" mark was almost yelling.

"araso mark,calm down" solhyun was trying to make him relax.

"hey guys what's going on here?" y/n asked them

"some female staff just started touching my chest."mark admitted.

"well,what'd you do?"

"i ran away."

"that's my boy." y/n ruffled his hair.

"wait i'm confused. why aren't you throwing hands??some girl was literally touching your man." solhyun asked.

"it's mark,i trust him." y/n squished mark's cheeks. "look at this face will this face ever betray me?"

mark was just making kissy faces at y/n while his cheeks were being squished.

solhyun just sighed. "when will i ever get something like that." she said pertaining to mark and y/n's relationship.

after a few more days in LA they were finally en route back to korea. when they arrived at the airport they could barely walk from all the fans crowding them,including y/n who was now a local celebrity in korea dubbed as the "hot manager".

when they got in the van y/n was looking for mark but he wasn't there.

"where's minhyung?" y/n asked jaehyun who was beside her.

"oh she's in the other van noona." jungwoo said 

"wait how come there's only three of you here?" y/n asked them.

taeil,jungwoo, and jaehyun were the only ones in the van with y/n.

"they're going home and we're eating dinner." taeil said.

"how come the others aren't joining us?" y/n was extremely confused.

"they're tired."

"well what about me?i'm tired too!" y/n protested.

"well someone had to come with us yknow,you're our manager!" taeil said.

"okay fine,where are we eating?" 

"at my favorite." jaehyun said.

"jeffrey,i don't wanna burst your bubble but your favorite is literally 1 hour away from the dorm." y/n said.

"but i really want it." jaehyun started to fake cry.

"what the hell is that now?!" y/n complained.

"just let him eat there can't you see he's emotional?!" taeil yelled.

"i don't know what the hell you guys are on." y/n said. "is this some sort of prank?" 

"no noona. jaehyung just really really wants to eat there." jungwoo said.

"i'm so confused i can't even laugh at your ridiculous act." y/n told the three of them.

after a long drive they finally arrived at the restaurant and ate. for some reason the three of them were taking so long to order.

"what the hell guys,just order what you always order!" y/n complained.

jaehyun gave their orders.

"i'm gonna call mark you guys are acting weird." y/n got up before they could stop her.

the line kept ringing and ringing but mark picked up on the second call.

"hi love,how's dinner?" mark asked.

"yah!why aren't you here!!" y/n yelled at him.

"you said you wanted to eat dinner with the OW!i uh i mean jaehyun said you guys were going to eat dinner." mark said.

taeyong hit mark's arm because mark was supposed to say it was jaehyun who said they were getting dinner.

back at the dorm everyone was busy setting up something for mark's surprise for y/n which is why they're all acting weird.

"you're also acting weird i'm hanging up." y/n hung up. she was irritated now.

y/n just ate in silence while the three of them kept talking and talking which made them finish their food longer.

*TING* it was taeil's phone.

"well dinner was nice let's go home now." taeil said then the three of them got up as well.

what the hell is happening with these guys. y/n thought.

it was another hour long drive back to the dorm.

when they got there y/n didn't move from her seat.

"come on noona!" jungwoo called her.

"mark has a surprise for me doesn't he." y/n said.

"WHAAAAAAAAAT NOOOOOO" jaehyun said nervously.

"aish jinjja you guys are such bad actors." y/n said then got down from her seat and went straight to the dorm.

when she opened the boys' dorm everyone else was there just chilling in the living room which made y/n even more confused than she was before.

"hey you guys are back how was dinner?" johnny said casually.

then they all just hung out in the living room like nothing happened. y/n sat beside mark feeling defeated. he didn't have a surprise for her after all,the three guys were just acting weird.

"why do you look bummed out?" mark asked putting an arm around her waist.

"nothing." she mumbled.

they hung out in the living room then after a while y/n was sleepy so mark walked her back again to her dorm room.

"goodnight love." y/n said then kissed mark.

"sleep well,love." mark replied.

mark just stood by the door and waited a few seconds.

after about 20 seconds y/n screamed. mark smiled then went inside her dorm.

y/n's hands were on her mouth,her eyes were wide in disbelief. half of her bedroom was arranged to look like a mini art studio complete with supplies, a box with old records were also there.it was the one's she asked her mom to buy,seems like y/n's mom was also in on the surprise.

"hope you don't mind we did a little redecorating." mark said from behind.

the other members were also standing beside him smiling at her.

"it was all minhyung's idea." taeyong said smiling.

"ah jinjja" y/n mumbled she wasn't able to talk cause she was crying already.

"awwww noona!" jungwoo said then they all hugged her.

"i hate you guys" she said while wiping her tears. "joke,i actually love you guys so much. thank you,jinjja this means so much."

mark kissed her forehead then whispered "i love you so much."