1

"daebak!i have a room to myself." y/n excitedly said.

"you can decorate it however you want." solhyun said.

solhyun is another manager for nct 127 and handles the activities for taeyong,mark, and jaehyun. y/n and solhyun are already good friends since y/n's internship at sm. she's 35 and still single. not that it's a problem.

"where's your room unnie?" y/n asked.

"i don't wanna tell you,you might bother me." solhyun teased.

"wae?i'm not that annoying i swear!" y/n yelled.

"i'm kidding!it's over there." she pointed at her room. "we're not gonna be staying in our rooms all the time tho,90% of the time we're gonna be at THEIR dorm and will have to come back here only when we're going to sleep." solhyun pointed out.

"they might get tired of my face." y/n pouted.

"nah they like having you around." solhyun cheered her up. "you should go see them now,i'm gonna take a nap since we're still not that busy for the rest of the week." solhyun added.

she nodded then made her way to the boys' dorm across from theirs.

she used the keycard to open the door then put her shoes on the shoe rack.

most of them were in the living room playing video games so they didn't notice her. she walked silently towards them without anyone noticing.

"hahaaaa you're about to lose to mark, hyuckie." y/n suddenly blurted out which caused everyone to jump out of wherever they're sitting.

"jesus,everyone's so jumpy." y/n plainly said.

once they all got back to their senses they all got excited and went to her to hug her completely forgetting about the game.

"you're here already!!" haechan hugged her.

"have you eaten?" taeyong asked.

"not yet,oppa." y/n replied.

"great!let's all eat together,let's order chinese?" taeyong asked everyone and they all agreed. "it's weird to be called oppa by our manager."

"what?do you want me to call you something else?" y/n teased.

"no,just call me oppa!!" taeyong yelled while laughing.

while everyone else was chitchatting with y/n, mark lee was just staring at her,he was still surprised that she was here and that she's practically going to be living with them. he caught himself staring at her before anyone else could so he just casually chatted with them too.

—————-

they all ate in the living room since they couldn't all fit in the dining room table with y/n

"i love fried rice." y/n said dramatically.

"more than you love us?" jungwoo joked.

"yeah" y/n joked back.

"yah!" johnny hissed. "you should love us most you're like our mom now."

"i'm not,let's think of it more like a friend or a sister. you're my oppa remember." y/n replied.

"yeah she's not our mom she can't even cook." haechan teased.

"yah!i CAN cook!" y/n defended herself.

"actually she can,she cooked ramen for us before. winwin,yuta and i loved it,the three of us." taeil said.

"that's just ramen tho." jaehyun said.

"anyone can cook ramen." doyoung added.

"when did she cook for you guys?" mark asked a little jealous. he hoped no one noticed. he didn't notice johnny smiling to himself. johnny can catch on real quick. he's the only one to notice mark's little crush on their now manager.

"when she was still an intern,were you trying to impress winwin or something?" yuta teased.

"no i was trying to impress...you." y/n teased yuta back then winked at him.

"oh." yuta acted all giddy and played along with it. "my heart is fluttering."

"na na na na na na." taeil sang while waving his arms and winwin joined him.

y/n often joked around with them like this but it never got weird because non of the members liked her that way nor did she ever like them that way,except for mark. he has a giant,raging crush on her.

on the outside he just laughed with them but on the inside he was burning with jealousy.

———-

after they cleaned up y/n started getting sleepy.

"i should sleep now. you guys just have dance practice tomorrow right?i'm gonna be watching you guys now i'm excited." y/n said while rapidly clapping.

"oh right!you haven't seen black on black yet." winwin said.

"you're gonna impressed by my dance tomorrow." yuta said while throwing kisses in which y/n playfully caught them.

"alright!goodnight noona!" mark suddenly yelled just so he can stop looking at those two.

and so she went back and immediately slept like a baby.