Room 205

Narrator's POV

Stephen walked around the campus. There were all sorts of students, some were not even human.

"Hey look out!"

Stephen was jerked back by The Cloak of Levitation, and fell on the ground. A blur raced past him. A kid suddenly appeared next to him with a football in his hands. "Whoa." Stephen looked at him.

"Nice catch." Another boy approached him with a metal arm. They looked at Stephen on the ground. "What's up with Merlin?"

They both laughed and walked away.

"Hmph." Stephen got up and dusted himself off. "Thanks." He said to the cloak. He stopped in his tracks and stared at the building. It just looked like a regular house. "Hm. It just looks like a house." He said.

"Oh, but wait til you see the inside." He heard a voice. 

"Ah!" He gasped. He didn't know where the voice had come from. He looked around. He didn't see anyone near him, but a leaf in the bushes caught his eye. He leaned in closer. Two brown eyes sprung open in the bushes. "Whoa." He jumped back a little.

The bush began to take a human form. Leaves shrunk into small tiny arm hairs and limbs turned into arms and legs. The bush had turned into a boy. Stephen stared. The boy smiled at him and stuck his hand out to shake. "Hi, I'm Timothy. Timothy Green."

"Stephen." Stephen was still processing what had just happened. "How did you...?"

"Pretty cool, huh?" Timothy said. "I'm an Ever Green." He said. "We are a plant based society. I pretty much sprouted here sixteen years ago, and have been coming here since then. And you? What brought you here?"

"I got hit by a car." Stephen said. "Wait." He shook his head.

"Well that car must've hit you pretty hard." Timothy laughed. "Come. We still have to get you checked in." He began walking down the brick path that lead to the schoolhouse. Stephen followed. There was a fountain near the entrance. He looked in it, there were people down there. "Those are the Aquamarines. They don't like pennies being thrown at them." Timothy said. Stephen kept looking into the water. He watched as people swam back and forth. It was amazing. A girl stopped and waved at him. He smiled and waved at her back. "Come on Stephen." Stephen ran after Timothy. "Don't let them fool you. The sirens are mean." He advised. Timothy opened the door for Stephen. "After you."

"Thank you." Stephen walked in. He was absolutely mesmerised by the beauty of the building. It was so huge. It was beautiful. "Wow." He said.

"Yeah, we get that a lot." Timothy said. "Come on." He walked past Stephen. There were all sorts of cultures here. There were all sorts of people. Some stared at him, others continued to talk to their friends. They stopped at the front desk. "Hello Gloria." Timothy said.

A lady with two long braids, green skin that wore glasses appeared behind the desk. "Ah, Timothy." She smiled at him. "I see you've got a new friend." She said, looking at Stephen. 

"Yup." He said. 

"What's your name sweetie?" She asked.

"Stephen. Stephen Strange." He said quietly. He felt so anxious all of a sudden. He felt like thousands of eyes were on him.

"Hey, give him some space." Timothy said. Stephen tunred around and saw a small crowd of students around him. They were looking at his cloak, then looking at him.

The Cloak of Levitation sensed his panic and flew off his shoulders, shooing people away. He flapped and waved. This only made people stare more.

"Whoa." Timothy stared at the red cloak.