It Shows

Narrator's POV

"Nnnnngh!" Tony sat up from the bed, stretching his arms. He relaxed and yawned, scratching his back. He looked to his left, only to lay eyes on his soundly asleep roommate. He gave a small smile. Shifted in the bed, sitting on the edge of the bed now. He got up, going into the bathroom.

Stephen woke up at the absence of pressure to his left. He sat up, noicing Tony was gone. "Hm?" He rubbed his eyes. "Tony?" He asked, in the middle of a yawn. He was still half asleep.

"What's wrong?" Tony asked with a mouth full of toothpaste. "Can't handle a late night?"

"No." Stephen fell back in the bed, covering himself up with the sheets.

Tony laughed. He went back into the bathroom and rinsed. Then he went to the foot of the bed and pulled the covers off Stephen.

"Mmmmm." Stephen groaned. The Cloak of Levitation placed itself over Stephen. Stephen snuggled it.

"Oh come on. You're always the one to get up early." Tony said.

"That's right." Stephen sat up. "Why are you suddenly up so early?" He asked.

"I've got classes today." Tony said.

"Oh." Stephen said. He fell back in the bed.

"Get up Wizard." Tony pulled on The Cloak of Levitation.

"Go away Tony." Stephen groaned, pulling his cloak back.

"You're no fun when you're grumpy." Tony said. Stephen only snuggled  himself further within the cloak. Tony stopped and looked down at his watch. "Well, you catch up on your sleep. I've gotta go." He said.

"Mm." Stephen groaned.

"See ya." Tony walked out.

"Mhm." Stephen said, going back to sleep.

///0///0

"Knock knock." Bruce's voice came into room 205 along with two knocks. "Stephen."

"I'm in here." Suddenly The Cloak of Levitation appeared in the bathroom doorway, waving at Bruce to come in.

"Oh." Bruce came into the room. "I can always come back if you're-"

"No. No. It's fine." Stephen said. The cloak went back into the bathroom. Bruce slowly made his way in there.

"So, I heard that you took Tony for a magic cloak ride." Bruce said, looking around at all of Stephen's stuff while he approached the opened bathroom door.

"Oh yeah." Stephen paused. "Did he tell you about that?"

"Yes. He did. This morning in fact. When I ran into him in the..." Bruce stepped inside the bathroom, a wave of relaxation and good vibes came over his body. The smell of sweet lavender came into his nose. "...hallway." He saw Stephen in the bathtub, covered in bubbles. There were crystals in the corners of the tub, accompanied by dried lilies and incense.

Stephen looked up at him. "Like it?" Stephen asked.

"Uh-huh." Bruce was totally relaxed. He sat on a small bamboo bench next to the bathtub, sighing in relaxation. He laid back a little.

"I thought Tony could use some aroma therapy and meditation whenever he comes in to soak to distress a little." Stephen smiled at Bruce.

"Boy, I could go for some of this too." Bruce said.

"I can help you out with that too." Stephen smiled at him. "Anyway, what was it that you were here for?"

"Oh yeah." Bruce's sat up. "So you took Tony out yesterday, eh?"