One S(ad)neaky Boi

Narrator's POV

"Hey Tony!" Bruce peeked his head on Tony's and Stephen's room.

"What's up?" Tony asked, turning to Bruce. He had a shirt in his hand.

The door to the bathroom opened, and a nicely groomed and clean wizard came out of it. Tony walked over to him; wrapping an arm around Stephen and kissing his cheek.

"I was wondering you wanted to go hang out with Thor and me today." Bruce said.

"I can't today Bruce." Tony said, letting Stephen walk somewhere in the room. "I'm going out with Stephen today." He said.

"It's fine. I understand." Bruce said. "After all, you two-"

"It's okay Tony." Stephen said with his back to Tony. He was looking in his dresser. "You should go with them in fact." He turned to Stephen and Bruce, who were both staring at him, with stacks of old papers in his hands. "I was going to take today as a work break, but I actually need to get this done."

"But you were so excited to go to the park today." Tony said.

"It's fine." Stephen smiled. Suddenly an eyeball with bat wings popped out of the papers. Stephen quickly snatched it out of the air and put it behind his back. He gave Tony and Bruce a nervous chuckle.

"Well, if you say so." Tony said.

"Great." Bruce said. "Come on." Bruce ran down the hall to his room.

"I'll see you in a few hours I suppose." Tony said, going over to Stephen. "I love you." He gave Stephen a quick peck on the lips.

"I love you too." Stephen smiled.

Tony winked at him as he left the room.

"Bruce, wait up." Tony said as he ran into Bruce's room. He came into the room to find three bodies: Bruce, Thor, and oh...Loki. "Is he coming with us?"

"That's a great idea! Loki come with us." Thor said, giving his brother a nudge on the shoulder.

Loki pulled away from his brother and straightened the cuffs of his black dress shirt. "As fun as that sounds, brother, I cannot."

"Why?" Thor asked. "It'll be fun. I promise."

"I have more pressing matters to do." Loki said.

"Oh, come on Rock of Ages. Don't be such a P-Hound." Tony said. Bruce snorted.

Loki looked at Bruce than at Tony. He was offended. "I don't have time for your idiotic games and childish play." Loki walked to the door, stopping by Tony. "Excuse me...peasant." He said before walking out of the door.

"What a dick." Tony said.

"No, his name is Loki." Thor said.

"Come on guys." Bruce said, pushing Thor and Tony out the door. "Let's go do stupid stuff."

///0///0

>Knock< >Knock<

"Uh...just a minute." Stephen's voice said as two knocks interrupted the outside of his closed door.