The Loser

Narrator's POV

"Fun. Now we both have guns." Timothy said.

"Let him go, or I swear to god, I will shoot you." Tony said.

"If you keep pointing that gun at me Anthony, I swear I will blow his brains out." Timothy rolled his eyes. "Quit being so dramat-"

"Shut up!" Tony said, keeping the gun pointed at Timothy.

"Five, four, three-"

"I'll shoot her." Tony pointed the gun at Natasha.

She looked up and over at Timothy.

"Oh, go ahead." Timothy said. "Please. I need to get rid of her. I just needed her to lure you in here." He explained. "She means nothing to me."

Natasha stopped struggling under T'challa. She looked up at Tony. Tony looked at her, he could see the pain in her eyes.

"I thought you said you had no attachments." Tony told her.

"What?" Timothy gasped. He looked at Nat. "No." He said in shock. "No way. You thought... Oh. My. God." Timothy laughed. "You thought that there was something happening here? Oh my god, this is unbelievable. Why would I ever seek company from someone like you?"

Tony watched as Natasha grew even more discouraged.

"I can't believe this." He laughed. "I'm so sorry to break it to you, but no one-"

"Stop it." Tony said.

"No one ever, in this world-"

"Timothy." Tony said.

"Would want someone like y-"

>Bang<

Everyone looked toward Tony.

"Well..." Timothy said. "That's one way to get everyone's attention."

"Let everyone go..." Tony said. He looked at his gun pointing at Timothy. He slowly picked it up and put it under his chin. "...or I'll shoot."

"Tony, no!" Stephen spoke.

"Anthony what are you doing?" Timothy asked.

"Let everyone go, and I'll give you anything you want." Tony said. "Keep pointing that gun as him, and I'll terminate the only thing that can you the way to unlocking the power that you strongly desire."

"Stop it right now!" Timothy asked.

"Five."

"Anthony." T'challa said.

"Four."

"Tony! Stop!" Stephen yelped.

"Three."

"Quit being dramatic." Timothy said.

"Two."

"Alright, enough!" Timothy pulled his gun away from Stephen and pointed it at Tony. He fired.

"Ah..." Tony gasped for air as led broke through his skin.

"Tony!" Stephen yelped.

"Anthony!" T'challa jumped off of Natasha and rushed over to Tony.

Natasha got up, watching T'challa rush over to Tony. She looked back at Timothy and Stephen. There was nothing for her here.

She ran away, the clicking of her heels got fainter and were eventually gone.

"Anthony." T'challa shook him.

Tony coughed, sitting up. "It's okay. It was just my shoulder." He said.