Hint Hint

Narrator's POV 

Tony slowly opened his eyes. The light that was in the room was inviting, and the room was full of pleasant aromas that invaded his nose. There was a ringing tone in his ears, it sounded like wind chimes. He took a few good blinks before fully opening his eyes. He sat up and rubbed his eyes. "Urgh..." He groaned. He then yawned and stretched. "Stephen." He said with his back relaxing now.

"Yes?" Stephen answered.

Tony looked at the foot of the bed, with lazy eyes and saw his wizard levitating in front of him reading a book. He yawned again. "What did you do? It feels like I've been asleep forever." Tony said, stretching and yawning again.

"I thought you could use some sound healing therapy to rest your tired soul." Stephen answered, looking at Tony.

"Well whatever you did, it felt great." Tony said, sitting on the edge of the bed. "This is the best sleep I've gotten in years." He got up.

"You're welcome." Stephen said.

Tony walked over t the bathroom and looked in the mirror. His hair was a mess. He smiled and put his hands onto his head and shook his hands, messing his hair even more. He stopped and looked back in the mirror. He laughed. "There we go." He said. He grabbed a towel out of one of the two cabinets under the sink and tossed it over his shoulder. He closed the door to the bathroom. The water began to run. Music began to play.

"Back in black! I hit the sack! I've been too long, I'm glad to be back." Tony's voice sang.

A small smile crept upon Stephen's lips.

///0///0

"Well, aren't you in a good mood?" Bruce asked as he saw the first smile he'd seen on Tony's face in years. They decided to work outside today.

"Mhm." Tony nodded, still smiling.

"What're you smiling about?" Bruce asked him.

Tony didn't say anything. He just kept working on a gadget. He knew what he was smiling at, he just didn't want to make it so obvious. He couldn't help himself. He looked up, taking a peek at Stephen, who was practicing a spell, and quickly looking back down at his work. That was a dead giveaway.

"Ooooh." He gave a mischievous smile.

Tony chuckled a little. "Oh, shut up." He smiled, still working on his part.

"Some on get bit by the love bu-"

"Bruce! Shut up!" Tony jumped up and covered Bruce's mouth. Stephen looked back at them. Tony waved at him. Stephen waved back and turned back around, going back to his spell practicing. Tony took his hand away from Bruce's mouth.

"I-S-S-I-N-G." Bruce chanted.

"Oh, real mature Bruce." Tony said, rolling his eyes.

"First comes love, the come marriage, then comes...uh..." Bruce didn't know the rest of the song.

"He gave me tea." Tony said. Bruce looked at him. "He said that it was for regaining energy, and used this sound healing thing that helped me sleep better. I'm just running on better sleep. " Tony said.

"Mhm." Bruce crossed his arms and looked at Tony.

Tony looked at him. "What?"

Bruce only kept staring at him.

"Bruce, no. No, no." Tony shook his head and put his hands up. "It's not- I don't think... I'm not-" Tony looked up at Bruce. "I'm straight." He pointed at himself. "I'm-"

Bruce snorted. He tried holding back laughter, but couldn't help himself. He wheezed. He was dying with laughter.

"What? I am." Tony said.

"Okay. I get you." Bruce winked at him, still laughing. He began to walk away.

"Bruce. What're you laughing at?" Tony followed him. "Bruce. Bruce!"

///0///0

"How are there still food stains on the ceiling?" Tony asked, looking up as he scrubbed gum off the bottom of the cafeteria tables.

"I cleaned those off yesterday." Stephen said, looking up too.

"I'm sure someone keeps doing it on purpose in order to keep us cleaning." Bruce said, getting up. He looked down at his bucket, it was almost out of soapy water. "Hey, I'll be back. I need more water." He said.

"Okay." Tony said.

Bruce walked out of the cafeteria.

"Guess I'll go up there and clean them off." Stephen said, squeezing his sponge in his hand.

"Wait." Tony said, getting out from under the table he was scraping gum off of. "Let me help." Tony clicked his heels together. His rocket shoes lifted him off the ground.

Stephen smiled at him.

"Last one up is a rotten egg!" Tony laughed and blasted toward the ceiling.

"Hey!" Stephen smiled. "Cloak." He called. The Cloak of Levitation lifted him up, rushing toward Tony. They caught up to him and bumped into him, knocking him to the side toward a wall.

"Ah!" Tony gasped. He put his arms out in front of him for protection and closed his eyes tightly. He waited for the impact, but nothing came. He looked up from his arms. He was back near the table he was scrapping gum off of. "Hm?" He asked, looking around. He saw a glowing ring under his feet. He looked through it, he could see high above the cafeteria. "What?" He said, going through it and going through the wall that he was suppose to have hit.

"I haven't quite gotten the whole location down." Stephen's voice suddenly filled Tony's ears, spooking him a little. He turned around to see him.

"That's so cool." Tony said.

"Thanks." Stephen smiled. He looked up at the stains on the ceiling. "Anyway, let's get these stains off."

///0///0

"Alright, I'm back." Bruce said, coming back into the cafeteria. He looked up to the see the cafeteria spotless. "Wow."

"What do you think?"

"Ah!" Bruce turned around to see Tony and Stephen floating behind him. "Oh." He sighed in relief. "You scared me." He looked back at the cleaned cafeteria. "It's good. It looks good."

Stephen and Tony landed on the ground. They high-fived each other.

Bruce ran to them, coming in between them and putting an arm around each of them. "Good job, gays." He said.

Tony's head perked up. He blushed a little. "You mean "guys"?"

"Did I stutter?" Bruce darted a look at him.

Stephen and Tony laughed nervously.

"Alright. Let's get something to eat." Bruce said, walking out of the cafeteria with his pals.