Ice Ice Baby

Narrator's POV

"Tony, I don't think that's how you eat ice cream." Thor said, looking at Tony, who was rubbing his ice cream cone on his shoulder.

"I know." Tony said. "Forgive me ice cream lords, but this feels amazing." He said, almost moaning as he rubbed the ice cream on his other shoulder.

"Why didn't you put sunscreen on?" Bruce asked.

"Because he thought he was tan enough to not get burned." Stephen said, taking a spoonful of ice cream and putting it in his mouth.

"Tony that's not how it-Thor." Bruce looked over at Thor, who was now rubbing ice cream on himself. "What are you doing?"

"Stark is right." Thor said. "This does feel good." He sighed in relief.

"What am I gonna do with you?" Bruce put the palm of his hand to his forehead.

Stephen laughed, getting a video of the two boys who were rubbing ice cream on themselves.

///0///0

"Bruce look!" Thor pointed at an arena they drove by. "They have ice skating!"

"Yes. I saw." Bruce said, lookin through a pamphlet.

"Can we go?" Thor asked.

"You wanna go?" Bruce asked Tony.

"Sure. Maybe the cold radiating off the ice will help with the sunburn." Tony said.

Stephen put on his turn signal, and turned into the arena parking lot.

"Come on Banner!" Thor took Bruce by the hand and ran to the arena with him.

"You know, I've never been ice skating." Stephen told Tony.

"Oh." Tony got an idea. "Well, I'm a pro at it." He laughed. "I can teach you if you'd like."

"That would be nice." Stephen smiled at him.

///0///0

"Whoa. Uhh..." Thor groaned as he struggled to balance on his skates. He held on to the railing of the ring. "Ngh!" He groaned, holding on tightly to the railing as he almost fell.

"Come on, you got this Thor." Bruce said, standing in front of Thor, skating backwards. He had his hands out for Thor to grab anytime he was ready to let go of the railing.

"Y-Yeah." Thor's legs trembled. "I'm just warming up." He said.

"Woo-hoo!" Tony rushed past them. He was having the time of his life.

"Wait for me." Stephen said, slowly skating behind him. He had his hands out, trying his best to balance himself. He had already fallen twice, and oh; it was painful. He saw Thor and Bruce and slowly skated over to them.

"How are you so good at this Bruce?" He asked.

"Well, it takes lots of practice. I'll tell you that." He said.

"Whoa!" Thor pulled himself close to the railing.

"But Tony's a pro." He said looking over at Tony, who was twirling in the ice.

"Did he start at a young age?" Stephen asked.

"Oh, no." Bruce laughed. "He had an ice skate simulator."

"Why would he have one?" Thor asked.

"Oh, because a long time ago he was trying to impress a girl who just loved ice skating." Bruce answered. "I'm telling you, he spent hours doing that, and now he doesn't use it at all. I guess whatever he learned stuck with him."

All three stared at Tony leap into the air.

"But he likes to show off. He likes to impress people. That's probably why he's doing all those fancy tricks." Bruce said.

"Well it's working." Stephen said.

Bruce looked at him.

///0///0

"See? Isn't this fun?" Tony asked, skating backwards in front of Stephen, who was struggling.

"Yeah." Stephen said, looking down at his feet; trying to keep his balance. Tony was well balanced, and going slow for Stephen.

"Oh, y-yeah. S-So much fun." Thor answered Tony, holding onto the railing around the ring. His balance was terrible.

Tony let out a snort when Thor almost fell into the splits, and Bruce shot him a death glare. Tony stopped, and looked away.

It was getting late, and the party of four had had enough fun. Thor walked out with a few bruises, but even he had to admit that was a little fun.

Both, Stephen and Thor, we're passed out in the back seat. They had struggled so much and put so much effort, that their bodies crashed.

It was Tony's turn to drive, so Bruce strapped himself in in the passenger seat.

"It worked." Bruce said.

"What worked?" Tony asked.

"Your skating tricks."

"What about them?"

"Tony, you managed to impress him." Bruce said. "Stephen couldn't take his eyes off of you. You impressed him."

"Psh. Of course I did. Why wouldn't he not be impressed by me?" Tony said.

Bruce laughed. "You're such an idiot."

It was quiet between the two.

"So, you really think I did?" Tony asked.

"Of course you did." Bruce said. "He was talking about how graceful you were. You had him completely wowed."

That put a smile on Tony's lips. He looked back at Stephen, who was leaning against Thor's shoulder, sound asleep.

"So when are you going to ask him out?" Bruce asked.

!!!

"Uh...I..." Tony didn't know what to say. "Um, I'm not sure...I was thinking maybe to like...wait or something."

"Oh come on Tony." Bruce said. "You two like each other, and I guarantee you he's gonna say yes."

"Y-Yeah... I'm sure." Tony laughed nervously. He wasn't sure about how to feel about keeping secrets from his best friend.

It was a good thing it was dark already. That way Bruce couldn't see how nervous he was getting.

"You get all flustered when you think about it." Bruce laughed. "I love it."

Tony laughed nervously. "Yeah." An idea popped in his head. "What about you and Thor, huh? You two have gotten pretty close."

"Oh, pffft." Bruce waved his hand. "We're just good friends. That's all."

"Are you sure?" Tony asked. "You two do seem to spend a lot of time together. Not to mention I hear things coming from your room."

"Thor just likes to...uh..." He thought. "Um...smash with Hulk."

Oh no. That was a terrible example.

"Oh. Smash." Tony smirked.

"Not like that." Bruce's face became red and hot. "You pervert."

"Uh-huh." Tony nodded, still smirking.

"Fine." Bruce sighed.

"So you guys do do things, huh?" Tony cocked his eyebrows.

"What? No." Bruce shook his head. "We like to watch romantic comedies and drama shows. What were you- We don't-" Bruce was so offended. Tony laughed. "Oh, shut up." Bruce's cheeks were bright red.