Here We go

Narrator's POV

"UGH!" Stephen groaned, leaning back in one of Bruce's beanbags. He tossed his head back and covered his eyes.

"What is it this time?" Bruce asked, turning to him with a torch, wearing goggles.

"It's my head." Stephen said.

"Do you need some ibuprofen?" Bruce asked, turning off the torch.

"No, no." Stephen said, and sat up, leaning on his knees now. "It's Tony."

"Oh." Bruce nodded.

"He's just in my head all the time." Stephen said. "Every time I think about him, my stomach feels weird; and my brain gets jumbled up. Sometimes I can't even talk when he's with me. It's like "ajdbeicksnwifekwooti"." He said.

Bruce laughed. "God, someone help this boy get his emotions together."

"For real." Stephen fell back.

"Why don't know you ask him out already? You know he likes you too. Just go for it." Bruce sat next to his friend.

"I don't wanna date Stephen." Tony said.

"Sure." Bruce said.

"I just wanna hold his hand in public, and I wanna hear about his day and tell him about mine, and go on long drives with him, and cuddle him everyday, but I don't wanna date him." Stephen said.

"Are you serious?" Bruce asked.

"What?" Stephen sat up and looked at him.

"That's exactly what dating someone is." Bruce said.

"Ugh, Bruce. You don't understand." Stephen said. "He's in here." He pointed at his head. "It's a nightmare having a crush."

"I say you just go for it."

"Oh, yeah? How do I do that?" Stephen joked, falling back into the beanbag again.

"Well, why don't you take him up to the roof tonight and tell him you've got something important to tell him?" Bruce suggested.

Stephen sat up suddenly. "Wait, wait. What if I just take him up to the roof tonight and tell him I've got something important to tell him?"

"That's a great idea." Bruce said.

Stephen stood up. "Duh. All my ideas are good ideas."

"Of course." Bruce rolled his eyes.

"Okay. I'm gonna go work on my speech." Stephen jumped into a portal.

"Good luck." Bruce said. He turned back to his chemicals.

"Bruce."

"Ah!" Bruce was spooked and jumped a little. He turned around to see Tony at the doorway. "Oh, it's you." He sighed in relief. "How can I help you?"

"I need to tell you something." Tony said.

Bruce could tell he was serious. "Of course. Always." Bruce took Tony by the hand and sat him on one of the beanbags. He sat next him. "What is it?"

"Okay. So you know how I told you that I was falling hard for Stephen?" Tony spoke.

"Uh-huh." Bruce nodded.

"Okay, so the other day I was sleeping, right?" Tony said. Bruce nodded. "And since Stephen and I sleep in the same bed, I kinda have to be careful on where I touch and move and everything." He was really freaked out. "So last night, I couldn't sleep. I really don't know why. I look over to Stephen, who's sleeping peacefully with a cute little smile on his face."