Bring It on Home

Narrator's POV

"I'm going to miss you, Strange." Wong said as he stood outside in the temple's square with Stephen and Tony facing him. Mordo and The Ancient One were there too.

"Me too." Stephen said. "I'll leave you some comics, if you'd like."

"That would be lovely." Wong smiled.

"Be careful out there." Mordo spoke. "You never know what dangers are lurking in the shadows." Stephen bowed. "And keep that magic under control."

"I will." Stephen said.

Mordo bowed and left.

"Are you sure you wouldn't like to stay longer?" The Ancient One asked Stephen.

"I would love to stay, but I'm sure my friends miss me. After all, I do owe them an apology for disappearing like that." Stephen said.

"Very well." She smiled at him.

"I told the others that we would meet them at the airport." Tony told Stephen.

"I don't know what the airport looks like." Stephen said.

"Don't worry." The Ancient One said, opening a portal to the airport. Stephen and Tony looked at her. "What? I travel sometimes when I bored."

Stephen and Tony smiled.

"Farewell, Stephen-" She was cut off by Stephen as he embraced her suddenly. She smiled and embraced him back. They pulled away shortly.

"Farewell." Stephen smiled as he entered the portal.

"Goodbye." Tony waved at her before he turned his back to her to enter the portal.

"Anthony." She said.

"Yes?" He turned to her.

"Take care of him for me." She smiled at him.

Tony blushed. Staying quiet for a few moments, he spoke, "I will."

"I know you will." She said, smiling at him. "Goodbye Anthony."

"Goodbye." Tony entered the portal, which closed as soon as he crossed it. Stephen stood there, waiting for him. "Where are the others?"

"They're waiting outside." Stephen said. "Only Bruce and Thor came. The others said they had things to do."

"Well, let's go greet them." Tony took Stephen's hand in his.

///0///0

Tony and Stephen walked out of the airport doors.

"Wizard!" Thor ran up to Stephen embrace him tightly, lifting him off the ground. "I missed you so much."

"I missed...you too." He strained.

Tony laughed. He noticed Bruce leaning against a Jeep with his arms crossed.

"Hi Bruce." He said.

"Asia, huh?" Bruce said.

"Haha...yeah." Tony laughed nervously. "You're not like...mad, are you?"

"I'm more glad that you're safe, and that Stephen is safe." Bruce said.

"Oh, thank god." Tony embraced him.

"Oh, but I'm still mad." Bruce said.

"Okay." Tony pulled away.

They both turned to see Stephen waving a hand. His face was red.

"Thor, I think that's quite enough." Bruce said.

"Huh?" Thor looked at Stephen. "Oh, yes." He put him down. Stephen gasped for air. "Sorry." Thor slapped him on the back.