Daisies

Narrator's POV

"Hmph." Tony groaned as his body once again woke him up automatically. He wasn't mad this time as he could feel a body in his arms, radiating warmth. A smile spread across his lips. He slowly opened his eyes. They fell upon his wizard, who was peacefully sleeping. He had his head on Tony's chest. He was so peaceful, so soft. Tony placed a hand on Stephen's soft hair, smiling. He noticed Stephen's hands. They still had all the colorful and fun bandaids on them, they were trembling; but it's was the normal trembling. He felt Stephen shift in his sleep.

"Mmm~" His wizard groaned. He began to move more, and eventually sat up. His hair was a mess. He squinted, looking around in confusion. He looked like a little kid that had been woken up from his nap. He looked back at Tony. "Tony?" He asked.

"Mornin." Tony smiled at him.

Stephen rubbed his eyes. "What time is it?" He asked.

"It's 10:27." Tony told him.

"Oh." Stephen yawned and stretched. He looked at Tony, the fell over.

Tony laughed. "Are you okay?"

"I'm tired." Came Stephen's voice, muffled by the sheets.

"That's right. You can't handle late nights." Tony said.

"Mhm." Stephen nodded in the sheets. He sat up shortly. He squinted at Tony. "Why do you have a smiley face on your face?" He asked.

"You put it there last night." Tony peeled it off. "I guess I forgot to take it off." He smiled down at it.

"That's right." Stephen shook his head. "Gosh. What time did we go to bed?" He placed a hand on his head.

"It was very late." Tony said.

Stephen noticed the bandaids on his hands. He looked down at them and smiled. "Thank you for helping me out last night. It was a lot less painful with you by my side." He smiled softly.

"You make me feel less dead." Tony winked at him.

"Thanks?" Stephen was a little concerned.

"Can I ask you a question?" Tony asked.

"Of course." Stephen said, looking at Tony.

"Was that the first time you've been kissed?" Tony asked.

Stephen blushed suddenly. He looked away from Tony. He was silent. "Um..."

"It was." Tony said. "That's why you weren't... Ooooh." He looked at Stephen who was looking down. He looked ashamed, embarrassed even.

"You see... I-I didn't have... I wasn't..." His voice quivered.

"Aww, no, no. Stephen." Tony leaned toward him and took his hands in his own. "It's okay. There's nothing to be ashamed of." Tony comforted him. Stephen looked up at him, his eyes were a little red and watery. "Some people don't get their fist kiss till they're married. Some others don't even get a first kiss. It doesn't matter when you get it. It doesn't have to be early in your life, it can be whenever." Tony explained.

"Really?" Stephen asked. Tony nodded. "I thought not having a first kiss made you not cool."

"Psh, who cares what everyone else says?" Tony asked, waving his hand.

Stephen smiled. "Yeah. You're right. It shouldn't matter."

"Exactly." Tony said, laying down. He stared at the ceiling. Stephen sat there, smiling. It was quiet between the two. Tony looked at Stephen. "Was it really "amazing"?"

Stephen blushed. "Mhm." He nodded.

"Well...you knooooooooow..." Tony said, slowly sitting up. "It's not really considered a first kiss unless there's tongue." Tony said, shrugging and looking at Stephen.

"T-Tongue?" Stephen was terrified. "People
do that?"

"Yup. A lot actually." Tony said.

"Eww." Stephen shook his head.

"What?" Tony laughed.

"That's gross, not to mention unsanitary." Stephen said. "You're just getting someone else's germs in your mouth."

"It's more romantic when you don't think about it." Tony said.

"Do you just let people put their tongue in your mouth?" Stephen asked.

"That's kinda how it works." Tony nodded.

"Well I never want anyone'a tongue in my mouth. Never." Stephen shook his head.

"It's not that bad." Tony got a little closer.

"I don't like it." Stephen said, leaning backward a little. Trying to curve him.

"How do you know you don't like it if you've never tried it?" Tony raised a brow.

"I-" Stephen stopped. He didn't know if he liked it because he hadn't tried it. Tony got him there. He looked up at Tony, who had a smirk on his face now. "No!" He tried to get off the bed, but Tony jumped on him. He had him pinned down on the bed.

"Come on. Just once." Tony said. "Please?" Stephen laughed. "What?" Tony asked.

"You look so dumb like that." Stephen said.

"Oh." Tony said. "Do you wanna try?" He asked.

Stephen sighed. "I guess I could give it a try." He said. Tony's face lit up. "But if I don't like it, it's not happening in the future."

"I promise I will never ask again if you don't like it." Tony said. "Okay?"

"Okay." Stephen said. Tony let him sit up. "So how do we do this?"

"Just relax." Tony said, sensing Stephen tensing up. "I'm just gonna put my hand here..." He cupped Stephen's chin. "...and pull you close like this..." He pulled Stephen close to his face. He could feel Stephen's rapid breathing. "Hey, hey. Relax. It's okay." He took one of Stephen's hands in one of his.

Stephen gave a small sigh.

"Then I'm gonna give you a kiss. Like this." Tony put their lips together. His lips stung with the feeling of Stephen's lips against his. They were so soft, so plump. He gave Stephen's bottom lip a gentle nibble, asking for permission. Stephen got the hint and opened his mouth slightly. Tony pushed his tongue in slowly, wanting to taste every bit his tongue touched before coming in contact with Stephen's own tongue. Mmm, it was so warm, so juicy. It felt like angels dancing in his mouth.

His eyes suddenly sprung open when he no longer tasted Stephen's tongue. He saw Stephen wiping his mouth.

"That felt weird." Stephen said.

"Oh." Tony sounded a little discouraged. He rubbed the back of his neck. "I guess that's a no from-"

"Do it again." Stephen smiled at him.

A big stupid smile spread across Tony's lips. Stephen laughed. Tony jumped on him again, pinning him down.

"You little..." Tony laughed. Stephen gave a cute giggle. Tony cut him off by connecting their lips again. He couldn't get enough of his wizard. Stephen was his favorite flavor now. He pulled away. "You taste like strawberries."

"I do?" Stephen asked.

"Mhm." Tony nodded. "My favorite." Tony went in for another kiss.

Gosh, it's like he was getting drunk on kisses. He just lost all sense. No one else made him feel this way.

Stephen was his new addiction.