Sunflower Feeling

Narrator's POV

"Fuuuuuuu-" Tony moped into the room, but stopped when he saw Stephen look up from his book. He knew how much the wizard hated swearing. "uuuuudge brownies. Yup! I love fudge brownies." Tony smiled nervously at him.

"What is it this time?" Stephen asked.

Tony sighed and sat down at his desk. He sunk in his chair. "Alina won't get off my back."

"She's not on it right now." Stephen said.

"No, not like that." Tony smiled at Stephen's innocence. "She won't stop bothering me about the sketching project when I fainted."

Stephen blushed. "Oh, you mean the one I..." He went quiet.

Tony looked at him in confusion, but sat up when he remembered. "Yeah." He began to blush. They looked away from each other. "She said if I don't turn it in by tomorrow, I'll fail the class. I can't fail that class, I need that fine arts credit."

"Can't you look up one from online and copy it?" Stephen asked.

"She said it had to be like all the others otherwise it wouldn't count." Tony put a hand over his face.

"Oh." Stephen blushed and sunk back into his book.

It was extremely quiet between the two.

Was Tony seriously about to ask Stephen to strip so he could draw him?

Jesus Christ help me.

"So..." Tony spoke. Stephen looked up from his book. "How's life going?" He asked

Stephen raised a brow. This wasn't his typical Tony. "Good? And you?" He asked.

"Great." Tony gave him a big smile.

"Uh...okay?" Stephen was a little freaked out. What did Tony want?

"So, Wizard. You know, you've been attending this school for a while now." Tony said, leaning in his chair.

"Yes." Stephen stared at him. Where was Tony going with this?

"Have you...you know...met anyone?" Tony asked, playing with a small part in his hands.

Bingo

"Oh yeah." Stephen smiled.

Oh my god. Oh my god. Oh my god. Oh my god. Oh my god. Oh my god. Oh my god.

Tony was freaking out. He sat up straight. "Really? Who?" Tony asked, smiling. That was the fakest not-freaking out smile. He was really interested all of a sudden.

"Yes. I've met plenty of people this year. I've met you and Bruce. Oh! And Thor." Stephen said. Tony sighed in relief.

Oh god, thank you so much for his innocence.

"Oh, well of course." Tony smiled at him. He laughed a little. "No, you dummy. I mean like you know..." Tony grew a little sweaty and nervous. "Like dating."

"Dating?" Stephen was taken by surprise.

"Yeah. You know, boyfriend and girlfriend." Tony said.

"Oh, no, no." Stephen shook his head. "I'm too busy for those kinds of things. I can't afford any distractions." He flipped through his book. "I've got to get my studies done before anything else."

"Oh." Tony was a little discouraged. Then he remembered Alina. "What about Alina?"

"Alina?" Stephen looked up at him.

"Yeah. Alina." Tony turned to Stephen. "Why don't we talk about her?"

"Tony, have you been spying on me?" Stephen asked. "Have you been following me?"