Bruce, You're a Genius

Narrator's POV

"Look at you Stark." Tony told his reflection in the bathroom mirror.

It was 2:41 am.

This was his fourth night without sleep and without him.

He didn't notice how lonely he was until he had lost his wizard. Christ, he had been talking to the walls in his room for four days now and he was running out of ideas to keep himself distracted from the pain. Bruce and Thor had knocked at his door many times throughout those four days, he never opened the door to them. He saw no reason to. He wanted nothing to do with the outside world, but food had run out two days ago.

Hunger, oh what a paralytic.

Tony splashed his face with water and dried it up. He looked at his reflection once more. He popped two pills in and swallowed them without water.

What the hell are you doing?

"So people won't see right through me." Tony said to himself before putting some sun glasses on and smiling at his reflection. "Time to seize the fucking day."

///0///0

"Hah!" Stephen pushed his opponent, twice his size, with a spell to the ground.

"Hasn't lost his fierceness, huh?" Laughed Mordo.

"Not one bit." The Ancient One said, fanning her self with a paper fan as she watched Stephen train.

Stephen helped his opponent up, and they bowed together before his opponent parted. Stephen looked over at her and Mordo.

The Ancient One folded her fan as Stephen approached.

"Stephen Strange." Mordo smiled at him.

"Mordo." Stephen smiled, hugging him.

Mordo laughed. "Haven't seen you in while." Mordo patted his back.

"Yes, he's been away at the academy." The Ancient One said. "Mordo, would you excuse us?"

"Of course." Mordo bowed and left the two.

"What's-"

"Walk with me, Stephen." The Ancient One said, turning her back to Stephen and walking. Stephen followed.

They came into the gardens. Oh, how Stephen had missed them. They were so beautiful. They bloomed with screaming colors of flowers. The trees were green and full of birds singing. Vines draped from them with little purple flowers that twisted around them. It was just amazing.

Stephen took in a deep breath, taking in the smell of the flowers and nature around him. He smiled and let it out. A butterfly fluttered around him. He followed it with his eyes.

The gentle creature landed on a bush. Stephen reached for it, and suddenly the bush exploded with butterflies, flying all around him. He laughed as the butterflies swarmed around him, fluttering at him with their wings.

"Stephen, come on." The Ancient One said as she walked to the garden terrace.

"Coming." Stephen said, covered in butterflies. He gently brushed the butterflies off his body and ran to her side. "What are we?-uh!" He grunted when he felt the Ancient One tugged him back. "Ah!" He gasped once he realized he was on the ledge of the terrace. He backed up slowly. "Thank you."

"Sit." She said, pointing her fan at a concrete bench to her side. Stephen went over to the bench and sat. He waited patiently for further instructions. "Do you remember when I brought you here for the first time?" She asked with her back to Stephen as she looked over the Himalayas, opening her fan and fanning herself.