+18

Narrator's POV

"Mmm..." Tony groaned as he sat up from the bed. It was around seven in the morning. Everyone else was still bedded down. He got out of bed and stretched. He yawned and let out a sigh. He looked over at Stephen, who was embracing a pillow as he slept. He smiled, leaning in to kiss Stephen's forehead. "Mornin'."

"Good morning." Stephen said in a groggy voice. He didn't even bother to open his eyes, he was too tired.

Tony laughed a little and walked over to the bathroom. He closed the door behind him. The water began to run and the curtains of the shower were heard.

"AH!" A high pitch scream came from the bathroom. "THERE'S A LOBSTER IN THE BATHTUB!"

Thor snorted in his sleep. A huge smile spread across his lips.

///0///0

After Thor had explained to Tony why there was a lobster in the bathtub, the four decided it was a relaxation day, a real one this time. They were not going to do anything today. Nothing at all. It was a rest day.

That didn't last long.

They had to get out of the room and do something. It didn't matter what it as long as they got out of the room. They decided to head to the roof and soak in the pool for a few hours.

Thor was enjoying the swimming pool. There were barely any people up there. The sun was hot and high. Stephen made sure Tony applied sunscreen on.

Bruce had gone to the room to get Thor some, since Tony had basically used the whole bottle.

"Ah. Here we go. Tho-" Bruce sighed. "He's already in the pool, isn't he?" He asked Tony, who was sitting in a Chaise longue wearing 3D glasses, sipping on a straw that was sitting in a yellow mango smoothie. He was wearing swimming trunks and a T-shirt.

"Yup." Tony answered, popping the p at the end of that.

Bruce sighed and sat down next to Tony on another chair. He turned to Tony, noticing the blue and red glasses. "What are you doing?" He asked.

Tony took a long sip of his smoothie, sighing after he'd finish. He kept facing the direction across from him. He had a nice view of Stephen standing on a baby blue yoga mat, stretching. "Watching porn." Tony responded.

Bruce looked in the direction Tony was looking. He saw Stephen. He laughed. "You're so weird. I swear."

Stephen did the downward dog position. "Oh, yeah." Tony nodded.

"Banner! Watch!" Thor said, standing on the diving board.

"I'm watching." Bruce nodded at him. Tony suddenly pulled out an umbrella as he kept sipping on his smoothie. "Wait, what are you-"

"CANNON BALL!" Thor shouted as he sprung into the air and wrapped his arms around his legs. He broke through the water's surface, splashing water everywhere. Bruce was soaked from head to toe.

"Splash zone." Tony said, shaking his umbrella and putting it away. He continued watching Stephen.

Bruce sighed. He stood up from his chair. "Might as well get in the pool now that I'm soaked." He said, removing his shirt and placing it on his chair.

Thor's head broke the water's surface. He laughed. "Haha! Bruce did you see-" He turned to Bruce, only to see his bare chest and flat stomach. His cheeks became hot.

"Yeah. I saw." Bruce waved at him. He removed his sandals. "I'm coming in too." He said, going over to the steps in the shallow end. He stepped in. "Ooo, the water is a little chilly." He said, shivering a little.

Thor swam over to him. "Wait, you don't know how to-"

"Relax, it's the shallow end." Bruce said.

"Are you sure you'll be okay?" Thor asked.

"I'll be just fine." Bruce smiled at him. A huge goofy smile spread across Thor's lips. Bruce raised a brow at him. Something behind Thor caught his attention, something floating in the water. "Uh, Thor...are those your swimming trunks?" He asked.

"Huh?" Thor looked down in the water at himself. He blushed red. He put his hands between his legs. He then looked behind him. Those were his red swimming trunks. "Uh...yeah." Gosh, he was so embarrassed. "Excuse me." He rushed over to the floating trunks.

Bruce laughed, watching the Asgardian swim over to his trunks. He couldn't help but let his eyes fall down to Thor's well sculpted booty. His face turned red as he got a little peek through the water.

"Alright, Bruce!" Tony's voice came into Bruce's ears. Bruce turned to him. "Get some!" Tony said, raising a hand in the air and making a squeezing gesture.

Bruce laughed, shaking his head. He turned back to Thor.

///0///0

"Thor, can we please leave Robert in the-"

"No, Bruce." Thor answered, carrying the red lobster in his hands. He carefully pet it. "He's a member of this family, and wherever we go, he goes."

"Can we at least get him some perfume or deodorant or something? Anything." Tony said, covering his nose. He was sitting next to Thor in the backseat of the Jeep. Bruce and Stephen looked back at the two. They were parked in the parking lot of a restaurant.

"Thor, I don't think they'll allow us in there with Robert." Stephen said.

"Of course they will." Thor said, smiling. He wriggled his finger in front of Robert. "I'll just tell them he's my brother." He said.

"Your brother?" Tony asked him. "How in the hell is someone gonna fall for that?"

"Oh, you'd be surprised." Thor said. "Loki is a great sorcerer. He can shapeshift into almost anything."

"Wait, you have a brother?" Stephen asked.

"Yes." Thor nodded. "Just don't tell him I told you because he didn't want me to tell anyone." He whispered. Suddenly Robert clamped down one of his claws on Thor's finger.

"Thor! Oh my gosh. Don't worry I've got a first aid kit in here somewhere." Bruce said, looking through the glovebox.

"What?" Thor asked.

"Uh..." Stephen pointed down at the lobster pinching down on Thor's finger. Thor lifted his hand, Robert hung from his index finger.

"Oh." Thor laughed. "He does that often."

"Doesn't that hurt?" Tony asked.

"Oh no." Thor said. Bruce looked back at him. "That means he likes you." He said.

"Thor I don't thinks that how-"

"We say that's how he says he likes you and that's how he says he likes you. Period." Thor hissed at Tony. He looked at Robert. "Isn't that right, Robert?" He asked the lobster still clamped down on his finger.

"I think he built a very intimate relationship with that lobster." Bruce whispered to Stephen.