Fragile

Narrator's POV

"Mmm~" Tony moaned as he and Stephen shared a passionate kiss. He had Stephen under him as they lay in bed. Tony was, like always, wearing only his boxers. Stephen was still in his stripped pajamas.

It had been a week or so since they had come back. Stephen was getting better little by little.

Their tongues tangled within each other, tasting each other. They had set a steady rhythm.

Tony put a hand on Stephen's chest, tracing it down his stomach to the side of his hips.

Stephen's eyes suddenly opened and he pushed Tony away, gasping. "Ah!" He sat up, gasping for air.

"What is it?" Tony asked, smiling. He thought he had just surprised Stephen a little, until he saw the look on Stephen's face. "Stephen?"

Stephen sat on the edge of the bed, gripping tightly onto the sheets. "I..." His breath fell short. "Tim..." He couldn't even say his name without painful memories filling his head.

Tony gasped, looking Stephen. "Did he..." He touched Stephen's arm.

"Please..." Stephen pulled away from Tony.

"Oh my goodness. Stephen." Tony jumped off the bed and came to Stephen's side. "Why didn't you tell me?"

Stephen was silent, gasping ever so quietly. He looked down at the ground. "I was..." He began to shake. "I..."

Tony wrapped an arm around Stephen and pulled him closer, placing Stephen's head on his shoulder. "Shh...it's okay."

Stephen began to sob.

*:.。. o(≧▽≦)o .。.:*
Here's a baby chapter because I'm a little
tired.
I'll post more tomorrow.
Love you all.
UwU
-AA