Boys Just Wanna Have Fun

Narrator's POV

"Tony, how many rooms do you think we'll be able to afford with your card?" Bruce asked Tony, who was leaning back in his seat with his mouth opened. He was half asleep.

The four boys were sitting in the car in the parking lot of the hotel.

"Huh? Wha-?" Tony snorted and sat up. He was so tired. Stephen looked back at Tony.

"Your card. How much?" Bruce said.

Thor looked at Tony and picked his head up.

"We can book the whole hotel." Tony said and fell back in his seat.

Thor laughed. He picked Tony's head up and took his jaw in his hand and moved it. "Look, I'm Tony Stark." He said in a high pitch tone.

Stephen laughed.

Thor laughed and looked over at Bruce, who was raising a brow at him. He stopped. "Sorry." He apologized.

"You and Tony wait in the car. Stephen and I will go inside a see what we can do." Bruce said, taking Tony's wallet.

"Got it." Thor smiled at him.

"Come on, Stephen." Bruce said, getting off the car. Stephen followed him. They entered the hotel.

Thor sighed and looked around. He clicked his tongue. He then made popping bubble sounds with his lips when the clicking grew boring.

///0///0

"Okay, here we are." Bruce said opening the door to room 328.

There were two beds with a night stand in between, a desk in front of of the furthest bed and a television in front of the beds. As they came in there was a large bathroom to their right.

Thor was carrying Tony in his arms, who was wrapped in Stephen's cloak. He was asleep.
Thor hurried over to the furthest bed near the window and placed Tony on it.

He went over to the other bed and plopped on it. "Ah." He sighed in relief. "So soft."

Bruce laughed. "I'm gonna wash up." He went into the bathroom.

Stephen sat down on the bed Tony was laying in and grabbed the remote. He turned on the television and clicked through the channels. Suddenly two arms wrapped around his throat and pulled him back.

"Haha! Gotcha!" It was Tony.

"What the-" Stephen pulled away. He turned back to Tony. "I thought you were asleep."

"No. I totally fooled you guys." Tony laughed. "I just didn't want to walk." He said. He looked around. "Mmm, cozy."

"Tony, you're awake." Thor said, sitting up.

"Yes. I a-Uh!" Tony was tackled on the bed by Thor.

"Whoa." Stephen bounced off the bed. His cloak hurried over to him and caught him in mid air. "Thanks." He said.

"Wow, these bed's got some bounce." Thor said. He looked at Tony. "Hey Tony."

"Hm?" Tony asked, being crushed by Thor.

"I bet I can jump higher and faster than you." Thor said, getting off Tony.

"Oh, you're on." Tony said, getting up and standing on the bed. Thor copied him.

"Guys, come on. It's late at night. There's people next door, there's people under us." Stephen said, looking at the two.

"Don't be such a party pooper." Tony said.