Scream N' Shout

Narrator's POV

~Growl~

"Bannerrrrrr!" Thor whined. He tossed his head back. "I'm hungry." He said.

"I brought snacks just for that." Stephen said. "They're in the bag that you-"

"I know. I ate them already." Thor said.

"Whaaat?" Tony looked up from Stephen's bag. "No. No, no, no, no!" He looked through the bag. He began to dig out wrappers. "Where is it? Where is it?"

"Where's what?" Bruce asked.

"The red licorice." Tony said, still searching the bag.

"I packed it in there, I swear." Stephen said.

"It's not here." Tony looked in the pockets of the bag.

"Licorice?" Thor asked.

"Yeah. Red. Long. Chewy." Tony said.

"Oh, you mean the sweet red ropes." Thor said.

Tony looked up from the bag. "Yeah. Where are they?"

"I ate them." Thor said.

"You ate them all?" Tony asked.

"Of course. They were delicious. Chewy like you said." Thor smiled at him.

Tony tossed his head back and sighed. Bruce looked through the mirror and laughed. "Don't worry Tony. We'll stop at a gas station and get some more." He said.

Stephen looked back at Tony, laughing a little.

///0///0

After a three hour trip on the road, and an hour stop to get lunch and licorice, the four friends managed to make it to Whoopie World. It was six at night already, the sun was setting.

"Sorry we couldn't make it here any faster, some spent about forty minutes looking for licorice at the convenient store." Bruce said, looking over at Tony.

"Oh chill, Bruce. The park doesn't close till midnight. Plus, the rides look cooler in the dark." Tony said, shrugging with a licorice rope in hand.

All four approached one of the ticket booths.

"Tickets please." Said a lady. Bruce handed her four tickets. She punched a whole in them. "May I get everyone's hand?" She said, taking out a stamp. They all put their hands on the counter of the booth. She gave Tony, Bruce and Thor a stamp. She was unable to give a stamp to Stephen due to all the bandaids. "I can put it on your arm if you'd like." She said.

"Mhm." Stephen said, rolling his sleeve up a little, but rolled it back down when he remembered his scar. He rolled the other one up.

The lady stamped it. "Have fun!" She smiled.

"Thank you. You too." Thor said.

"Come on, Thor." Bruce pulled Thor along.

They all entered through the turnstiles.

"Welcome to Whoopie World!" Said a red kangaroo mascot at the entrance. "Take some glow sticks!" He handed them glow sticks, glow bracelets, glow necklaces, you name it.

They were glowing in neon. Tony had some neon pink glow in the dark striped glasses on.

"Let's get ready to party!" He shouted.

Stephen looked through his bag, he was looking for something. "You guys go ahead, I'll catch up with you in a minute."

"Let's go Banner!" Thor took Bruce by the arm and pulled him away, running away from them.