Work of Art

Narrator's POV

>Knock< >Knock<

Stephen picked his head up from a book he was reading, only to see Tony at the doorway. He could tell something was wrong. "Tony, what is it?" He asked.

"Well, um..." Tony rubbed the back of his neck. His cheeks were a red color. "You know that art project for Alina?"

Stephen's cheeks flushed a light shade of pink. His eyes looked away from Tony to the opened window that let a small breeze in, making the long curtains dance. Warm, inviting sunlight made itself welcome into room 205. "Y-Yes..." He answered.

"This is the last chance she's giving me to turn it in." Tony said. "I do need that fine arts credit."

"I-I'll do it." Stephen said. His cheeks were glowing red.

"You will?" Tony looked up at him.

"Mhm." Stephen nodded, still not looking at Tony. He got really shy when it came to this sort of things.

"Oh, thank you baby." Tony said, going over to Stephen and covering him in kisses.

Stephen laughed. "Okay, okay." He smiled. "Let me undress." He put the book down in a bookshelf nearby.

Tony stood back, getting his canvas and a pencil ready. He closed the door and locked it. He couldn't have anyone walk in on them. He grabbed the easel he had in the corner of the room and placed his canvas on it. As he did so, Stephen caught his attention from the corner of his eye.

He watched carefully as Stephen's back faced him. He saw his wizard remove the belt around his waist and place it carefully on a small table nearby. Then he opened the top part of the robe and stretched it. His left arm popped out first, then his right. Tony watched the slender arms take a hold of the clothing, keeping it from exposing anything other than Stephen's shoulder blades. Stephen turned back to Tony, who quickly looked away and pretended to be setting up his supplies.

Stephen turned back around. Blushing, he looked down at the ground. Tony looked at him again. He had a small smile on his lips. Stephen let go of the robe, feeling it rub against his skin as it fell from his body, exposing his backside.

Tony got to see everything, his eyes felt like they were having orgasms as he explored every inch of Stephen's backside. His wizard was lean. Those popping shoulder blades. How could Tony keep his eyes off that sexy strip of muscles that ran from between Stephen's shoulder blades down his spine and to his lower back? Oh, and that plump ass. Tony blushed, brightly, feeling a tightness in his pants. He wanted a slice of that cake.

He saw Stephen' shoulder blades move as Stephen moved his hands. He turned around to Tony. Stephen's cheeks were burning red as he looked down. He put an arm over his chest, trying his best to cover his nipples. His other hand was over his length, he was doing a good job at keeping that covered.

Tony's mouth almost started watering as he got a full look. Stephen's chest was beautiful. His collar bones popped out just the right amount. His torso was flat and even as well as his stomach.

"Um..." Stephen spoke. "Where would like me to...?"

Tony was taken out of the fantasies in his head. His cheeks were glowing a bright red. He coughed, clearing his throat. "O-On the bed would b-be just..." Tony took in a deep breath. "...lovely." He let out.

Stephen gave him a small nod and went over to the bed. He sat down, letting the softness of the sheets caress his behind.

"I-If you could just...lay down." Tony told Stephen. Stephen followed as Tony told him. "Perfect." Tony sighed.