Soft Spot

Narrator's POV

"Hey! Don't forget!"

"Never!" Thor laughed at the doorway of his and Bruce's room. He stepped into the room, getting the last chuckles out of him. Bruce's back faced him, he was leaning over the counter top. "Hey, Banner." He approached him and placed a hand on his shoulder.

"Not now Thor." Bruce groaned. He removed his glasses and gripped tightly onto the end of the counter.

"What's wrong?" Thor asked.

"I said not now. Ugh!" Bruce groaned as he tossed his head back, green veins popped out of his neck.

"Whoa." Thor stood back a little, but then placed a hand on Bruce's back. "Are you okay? Is there anything I can-Uh!" Thor was thrown into the wall, caving into it. "Oh." He put a hand to his head. "Ah!" He looked over at Bruce, who was getting bigger and turning a green color. Bruce's lab coat was torn to shreds as the now green creature took over him. It was large, it was huge. A loud groan came from him, along with some confused sniffing. "Banner?" Thor asked.

The green creature turned to him. "No Banner. Only HULK!" He creature opened his arms and roared.

Hurried footsteps came from the hall. Soon Tony and Stephen appeared. Stephen had his shields up.

"Oh, no." Tony said, looking at Hulk.

"Ah!" Stephen gasped. "What is that?"

Hulk looked at the two new bodies at the door. He didn't recognize the one wearing the red cloak, he raised a fist and swung for him. Tony quickly pressed his arc reactor, and a shield formed around his forearm. He jumped in between Stephen and Hulk's fist. The shield absorbed the hit. Hulk recognized Tony and growled at him. Tony backed up into the hall.

"Whoa, whoa." He hit the wall behind him. Hulk broke through the doorway and had Tony pinned against the wall. "Alright. Okay." Tony laughed nervously. "I know you and I haven't been in the friendliest of friendships, b-but if Bruce is still in-"

"He ate Banner!" Thor said.

"What?!" Stephen looked at Thor, still holding up his shields.

"He didn't eat-Argh!" Hulk grabbed Tony by the throat. "H-Hey bud, I kinda need to breathe!" Tony gasped for air.

"Tony!" Stephen gasped. He levitated himself and casted a spell, restraining Hulk with glowing ropes. He dropped Tony, who was gasping for air.

Hulk groaned, trying to pull his arms out of the restrains Stephen had placed around him.

"Nice try. These are-"

"WAH!" Tony was kicked down the hallway by Hulk.

"Tony!" Stephen let his guard down.

Hulk took this opportunity to pull on the restrains and pulled Stephen into his back, turned his back to the wall and crushed the wizard against the wall and his back.

Stephen stuck onto the wall, groaning in pain.

Hulk chuckled, looking back at the wizard stuck on the wall.

"Ha!" Thor tackled the green monstrosity through the wall and out into the outside world.

"Thor!" Stephen yelped.

Hulk and Thor battled in midair, exchanging punches and kicking each other, hurdling toward the ground quickly. Thor got a few punches on Hulk, which angered the green being. Thor stretched his hand out, and his hammer joined the game. He was enjoying battling the beast.

He pulled his hammer back and it began to glow. He was ready to strike the green beast. "This is for Ban-Uh!" Suddenly he was pulled away, leaving Hulk to fall on his own and hit the ground hard. "What the-" Thor looked around, nothing was holding him. That's when he noticed Stephen's cloak was on his shoulders. "By Odin's beard! You shall put me down and let me avenge my roommate!" Thor groaned, wriggling in the air and trying to break free from Stephen's cloak. "Wizard!" He shouted.

Stephen stared down from the hole in the building, seeing his cloak had done what he had told him. He sighed in relief. He heard a groan behind him. He turned around. "Tony." He said, looking at Tony with a hand on his side, limping. "Are you okay? Let me-"

"It's fine. Let's go down there." Tony clicked his heels together. His shoes activated, he put an arm around Stephen's hip and slowly floated into the air. Stephen wrapped his arms around Tony. A small smile crept on Tony's lips. They joined Thor and landed safely on the ground. Tony pulled away from Stephen. He approached Hulk. "Listen, Bruce..."

"That's Bruce?!" Stephen asked.

"Banner?" Thor asked, looking at Hulk.

"No Banner. Only Hulk." Hulk bumped his chest with his fist.

"I didn't know Banner had immense strength." Thor smiled.

"No Banner!" Hulk picked up a tree and threw it at Thor. Thor caught it and took a swing at Hulk, knocking him off his feet.

"Tony, how did this happen?" Stephen asked, holding up shields. His cloak rested on his shoulders.

"Uh, long story short. He was exposed to radiation and boom. We have the Hulk." Tony said. He dodged out of the way of Thor and Hulk battling.

"Ahaha!" Thor laughed, going in for an uppercut, sending Hulk straight up. He took a fighting stance as Hulk landed on the ground.
Hulk propped himself up with his elbows and looked at Thor. He wiped a little blood off his lips. Thor softened a little. "Oh, Banner I didn't hurt you did-AH!" Thor was swooped off his feet as Hulk swung his leg across his feet. Thor laughed.

Hulk got up, laughing. He put his fists up. Thor got up and went at him.

Stephen and Tony watched the two go at each other. They were now play fighting more than anything. They laughed and yelped, kicked and punched. It was sort of like a dance.

"What do we do now?" Stephen asked Tony as the two stared at the Asgardian and green being play rough.

"I..." Tony watched the two. "...don't know."

The two were quiet, watching the two boys fighting. It was quite entertaining.

Stephen's eyes fell to the ground, a smile formed on his lips. "Hey, Tony..."

"Yes?" Tony kept his eyes on Thor and Hulk.

"I appreciate you saving me back there." He said.

Tony looked at Stephen, he smiled. "Don't mention it." He looked back at Thor and Hulk.

It was quiet between the two.

Stephen looked up and took in a deep breath. He looked up at Tony. He was about to do something he had never dared to do ever. Not in a million years.

He stood on his tiptoes and kissed Tony's cheek.

Tony froze in place. A quick red blush settled on his cheeks.

"Thank you." Stephen said, quietly blushing to the side. He looked up at Thor and Hulk.

Tony looked at him, lovestruck by what had just happened. "Y-You're welcome." A smiled settled on his lips, and he looked back at the two fighting in front of them.

///0///0

Tony smiled up at the ceiling as he laid in bed. Stephen was at his side, cuddling him. The Wizard had his head on Tony's chest and a hand on his  naked abdomen. A cute little smile was placed on his lips. Tony had an arm around his wizard, smiling like the luckiest idiot on the planet with a blush on his face.