Gentle Kisses

Narrator's POV

Stephen was in bed, reading a book, while Tony had just come out of the shower. He rubbed the back of his head with the towel, drying his hair.

Stephen looked up at him. "Tony..."

"Yes?" Tony answered him softly.

"Can we not sleep in the same bed tonight?" Stephen asked.

"Why?" Tony asked.

"I just need a little space." Stephen said softly.

Tony gave him a small smile and walked over to him. "I understand." Tony walked over to the closet and got a sleeping bag. He rolled it out on the floor.

"Wait... Tony..." Stephen said.

"Yes?" Tony looked back at him.

"Will you give me a kiss before you go to bed?" Stephen asked. "Y-You don't have to if you don't want to." Stephen said, shyly looking away and blushing.

Tony gave him a soft smile. "Of course I will." He walked over to Stephen and gave him a kiss on the forehead. "Better?"

"Another?" Stephen asked, blushing.

Tony gave him another kiss, again on the forehead.

"One more?"

Tony smiled at him. "As many as you want." He kissed Stephen's forehead again.

"Tony." Stephen said.

"Yes?" Tony looked at him, smiling.

"One here, please." Stephen pointed at his lips.

Tony gave him a soft smile. "Sure." He gave him a small peck on the lips.

They stared into each other's eyes, sharing a moment of silence.

Stephen looked down at Tony's lips. He pulled him into another kiss. A small one. Tony's cheeks turned red as Stephen looked at him.

"Sorry. I just wanted another." Stephen blushed.

"C'm here." Tony jumped on top of Stephen and covered him in kisses. "You're the cutest thing I've ever seen." He began to tickled Stephen.

Stephen laughed. "Okay, Tony." He smiled. "Okay."

Tony got off, sitting on the edge of the bed. He smiled at Stephen. "Goodnight, Stephen." He kissed Stephen's forehead.

"Goodnight." Stephen smiled.

Tony went over to the sleeping bag and laid on it. Stephen's cloak came to him. "Hi." He said to it. It laid itself over Tony. "Oh, thanks." He smiled and closed his eyes.

///0///0

"NOOOOOOO!"

"Ah!" Tony shot up from the floor as a loud cry came through his door. "Wha-huh?" He looked around.

"Thor what happened?" Stephen asked, going over to him.

Thor was in tears, his lip was pouty. "Robert...he..." He looked up at Stephen with teary eyes.

"Oh, no." Stephen put a hand over his mouth. Stephen's cloak put itself over Thor, trying to comfort him.

Tony soon joined them. "What's going on?" He asked.

"Thor! Thor!" Bruce said, soon joining the three at the doorway. He gasped for air. "It's okay." He put a hand on Thor's back.

Tony looked at Bruce, Thor and Stephen. He was so confused.