Some Roses Have Thorns

Narrator's POV

"Ah!" Bruce sat up in his bed, panting. He gasped for air. He looked around, seeing the destruction he'd cause. "Oh, no. No, no, no, no, no." He put his hands to his head. He got up and spun, looking around at the mess and rubble. "No, no, no, no, no, no, n-" He bumped into something. He looked up. It was Thor.

"Mornin'." Thor smiled at him.

"Oh, Thor." Bruce sighed. He still looked around. Worry was the only thing visible in his face. "Were you here when all of this happened?" Bruce asked.

"What do you mean?" Thor asked.

"When Hulk came out." Bruce said.

"Oh." Thor chuckled. "Yes, it was quite the show."

"Oh, no." Bruce sighed. "This is bad. This is really bad." He began to grow anxious and nervous. He was freaking out.

"Banner." Thor said, looking at his smaller roommate having a panic attack.

"Did I hurt anybody?" Bruce asked. "What all did I- Oh, god. No, no." Bruce put his hands to his head again and groaned. "I can't believe this happened again. I-I... Oh go-"

"Bruce." Thor got a hold of Bruce by the shoulders. Bruce froze and looked at his roommate. "Calm down. Breathe." Thor said, he could feel Bruce was very tense. Bruce took in a deep breath. "Now, let it out." Bruce let it out. His shoulders fell. "Better?" Thor asked.

"Yes. That's a little better." Bruce sighed, giving Thor a small smile.

"At it boy." Thor smiled and picked up Bruce, spinning him in the air and pulling him in for embrace.

Bruce sighed and laid his head on Thor's shoulder. He felt so relieved, so at home, so at peace.

"See? Everything will be fine." Thor said.

"Thanks." Bruce smiled, sighing.

///0///0

"Yeah, then you and Thor had a little competitive fighting." Tony explained as he sat at one of the lunch tables in the cafeteria surrounded by his friends. Stephen sat next to him. Bruce and Thor sat in front of them.

"Oh, wow. Really?" Bruce asked. "Who won?"

Thor laughed. "Of course I-"

"It was a tie." Stephen said. "There was no way to tell. You two have about the same strength."

"But who has that little bit more?" Bruce asked.

Stephen chuckled. "I can't tell you."

"Oh, come on. Tell Stephen." Tony said.

Little did they know that a table a few feet away from them was watching Tony. Very, very carefully.

///0///0

"Uh!" Tony groaned as he was pushed against a wall of lockers.

"All I'm asking is what you're building."

"Fuck off." Tony groaned. "Ah!" He gasped for air as he received a punch in the throat.

"Is that the way you talk to your mother? My, my Anthony." Timothy punched Tony in his stomach. "You forget some roses have thorns."

"I would never..." Tony coughed. "...work with you, Flower Boy."

Timothy chuckled, shaking his head. "Oh, Anthony. All I want is to combine our brilliant ideas and make something that will blow everyone away." Timothy looked around. "Have I introduced you to my friend, Bucky?" He asked, placing an arm around a boy with a metal arm and shoulder length brown hair. Tony looked up at the stranger in confusion. "Oh, how rude of me. This is my good friend Bucky. He's an expert with knives."

Bucky tossed a knife and caught it. "I could give you a nice scar." He said, putting the knife to Tony's throat.

"Alright. That won't be necessary." Tony smiled nervously at them. "W-Why don't we find another way to reason."

"Sounds like a plan to me." Timothy gave Clint and Everett a small nod. They let go of Tony. Timothy placed a hand on Bucky's shoulder. Bucky tolled his eyes and pulled the knife away from Tony's throat, stepping away.

"See ya!" Tony clicked his heels and blasted off. He made his way around the corner of the hallway and hurried. "What a couple of suckers-GAH!" Tony fell to the ground. Little electric waves went all throughout his body.

Clint stood behind him with his bow out, still looking through the sight.

"Nice shot." Everett patted Clint on the shoulder.

"Oh, Tony." Timothy chuckled, approaching Tony who turned to see Timothy smirking. He was going to suffer more than he already was. "I didn't want to make this harder than it had to be, but you left me no choice."

The electric waves stopped.

"Ah!" Tony gasped for air as he had just received a kick in the stomach from Timothy.

All the other boys joined soon. They kicked and punched. They used objects to hit Tony. Tony had a few broken ribs by now. All he could do is keep his arms up at his head to keep them from knocking him out. He didn't want to loose conciseness, not at a moment like this.

"Hey!" Came a loud shout.

Tony squinted his eyes to see who had come to his rescue, but didn't get to catch them before he received a blow to the head. He was out cold.

///0///0

"Hold on Tony. Nurse! Nurse!"

"He's still breathing."

"He's my friend. Move aside. My god, Tony. What happened? Who did this?"

"Nurse!"

These were some of the voices Tony managed to hear before he really lost all conciseness, going into a dark and hollow void.