On The Road

Narrator's POV

"Mph~" Tony moaned as he had his lips against another pair and his tongue tasted sweet strawberries.

Ever since Stephen had claimed that he liked kissing Tony with tongue, that's all they did every chance they got.

Tony had Stephen pinned under him on the bed, devouring him. He just couldn't get enough. These were sweet little kisses, they were like nothing Tony had in store.

Stephen pulled away for air. "T-That was long." He panted. His cheeks were slightly tinted red.

"Would you like to stop?" Tony asked, looking down into Stephen's beautiful eyes.

"No." Stephen shook his head.

"My, my...you are bad." Tony smiled down at him and leaned in for another kiss.

>Knock< >Knock<

"Tony." Came Bruce's voice at the door.

Stephen gasped and looked toward the door, then looked at Tony.

"We don't tell Bruce, okay?" He said. "We'll break it to him slowly." He gave Stephen a quick peck. "Got it?"

"Mhm." Stephen nodded.

"Good." Tony got off of Stephen, and walked over to the door.

Stephen sat up on the bed and grabbed a book. He began to read.

"Come in." Tony said as he took his shirt off and slowly put it back on, making it seem like he was just getting dressed.

"Since when do you guys have the door closed?" Bruce asked.

"I was changing." Tony said. "You never know what type of creeps are in the hallway."

"True." Bruce nodded. He saw Stephen still in his pajamas reading. "Hey, Stephen." He smiled.

"Oh, hi Bruce." Stephen greeted his friend. He put the book down. "What brings you about this morning?"

"Oh, nothing much." Bruce said. "I was just wondering if you two would like to go out with Thor and me on a trip to Whoopie Wolrd."

"Whoopie World?!" Tony grew excited.

"Yeah!" Bruce smiled.

"I haven't been there in forever." Tony said.

Stephen was confused. "What's "Whoopie Wolrd"?" He asked.

"You've never been?" Bruce asked. Stephen shook his head.

"What?!" Tony looked at Stephen.

"Oh my gosh. You poor, poor child." Bruce said, shaking his head.

"Did you ever have a childhood?" Tony gripped Stephen by the shoulders. "Bruce." He turned to Bruce. "This is an emergency! Pack your things! We're going to Whoopie Wolrd." He said.

"I'll tell Thor." Bruce rushed out the door.

"But what is it?" Stephen asked.

Tony put an arm around Stephen. "It's a magical place where childhood dreams come true, and the fun never ends. It's where rules and bedtimes die." Tony said, waving his hand across the air slowly. He got no reaction from Stephen. He sighed. "It's an amusement park."

"An amusement park?!" Stephen jumped up, he was excited. "I haven't been to one of those in years."

"Well, pack your things because we're going today!" Tony said.

"Yesss!" Stephen jumped on Tony and latched himself onto him. He kissed his cheek repeatedly. "Thank you! Thank you! Thank you!"

Tony laughed. "Alright, alright. Get your things ready."

///0///0

"Let's see... Sunglasses? Check. Swimming trunks? Check." Stephen was checking things off a list he thought they would need for their trip to the amusement park. "Sunscreen. Check. Towels and extra clothes?" He looked around. "Check." He said, once he found them. "Money?"

"Check." Tony said, walking by with a card in between his fingers. He was wearing some funky looking sunglasses.

"Can't forget sunscreen." Stephen said, putting it in his pocket. "Looks like I've got everything." He said. He met Tony, Bruce and Thor at the door.

Thor was wearing some khaki shorts with a tank top and sandals. His hair was in a small bun. He was carrying a donut inflatable with him. Bruce was wearing khakis too, but he was wearing a white button up shirt with little red lobsters and some sandals. Tony was wearing some nice white shorts with a flowered button up shirt, tall black socks and white shoes. He pulled his sunglasses off.

"Are you guys ready for the best spring break ever of our lives?!" He shouted.

"YEAH!" Thor cheered, raising his inflatable.

"Wahoo!" Bruce jumped up.

They all looked back at Stephen, who was looking around for his sunglasses. He found them. He noticed the group was quiet, he looked up. They were all staring at him. "What?" Tony signaled his hand for him to say something. "Um, yes." He answered.

"Great!" Tony said. "Let's go!" Bruce and Thor walked down the hall. Tony waited for Stephen to walk out of the room before closing it.

When they all got down stairs and outside, they saw a doorless dark green Jeep.

"We're riding a Jeep?" Thor asked.

"Oh, you don't like it?" Tony asked. "We could ask Stephen to just portal us the-"

"No, no." Bruce shook his head. "It's a road trip. We need a car." He said.

"Bruce is right." Tony said, putting an arm around his friend. "It's not a road trip without a car."

"Well, what are we waiting for?" Thor asked. "Let's go!" He placed his inflatable in the back. "Here, let me help you with that." He saw Stephen carrying a bag.

"Thank y-" Stephen was cut off when Thor took the bag from him and tossed it in the back.

"There. We're all packed!" Thor said.

"Great!" Tony smiled. He put his hands on his waist. "Who's driving?"

"I can!" Thor raised his hand.

Bruce laughed nervously. He put Thor's hand down. "I think it's best if I drive." He said.

"I agree." Stephen said. "Bruce and I will take the front seats. You and Thor can ride in the back." He told Tony.

"Alright, I get Tony." He took Tony under his arm and rubbed his knuckles against Tony's scalp. "You and I are gonna have a great time." Thor laughed.

"Oh, I-I'm sure of it." Tony groaned. He tried pulling Thor's arm off, but the Asgardian was too strong. He looked up at Stephen and removed his shades. "Help me." He mouthed.

Stephen laughed.

"Everybody in." Bruce said.

Everyone got in the vehicle. Thor tapped the roof.

"Spring break, here we come!" Bruce said.

The four took off cheering.

"Switch on that radio." Tony said.

In the summertime when the weather is hot
You can stretch right up and touch the sky
When the weather's fine
You got women, you got women on your mind
Have a drink, have a drive
Go out and see what you can find

Oh, perfect timing. Tony looked out of the car and swung his head to the rhythm. Stephen was sticking his hand out of the car, playing with the air. Thor peeked his head out of the window in the roof. His butt was almost in Tony's face.

"Woo-hoo!" He cheered, raising both hands in the air. "Banner, I can see the whole world!"

"And I bet Tony is enjoying the view." Bruce laughed.

Stephen laughed. He looked back at Tony, who was laughing too.

Stephen smiled at him.

Tony took his sunglasses off and smiled back at his wizard.