Thunderstruck

Narrator's POV

"TONY!" Bruce bursted right through the door of room 205.

"Huh?! What?!" Tony sat up suddenly.

"Hm..." Stephen groaned as he slowly sat up. He could barely open his eyes. He could not do late nights.

Bruce ran over to the bed and grabbed Tony by the shoulders. "Wake up Tony! Wake up!" He shook his friend. "Listen, listen!"

"What? What is it? I'm awake. I'm awake." Tony said, trying to get Bruce to stop shaking him.

"I'm-" Bruce suddenly stopped and took Tony by the face, bringing him close. "Getting a roommate." He whispered. You could sense the fear in his voice.

"No way." Tony said.

"I'm serious." Bruce said.

"Nah. You're just pulling my leg." Tony pushed Bruce away.

"It's true. They called me down to the office this morning to notify me." Bruce said.

"Hm? What?" Stephen rubbed his eyes. "What's going on?"

"Bruce is getting a roommate." Tony told him.

"A soufflé?" Stephen asked, squinting at Bruce.

"Here, you go ahead and lay back down." Tony pushed Stephen back down on the bed slowly, and put the blanket over him.

"Mmm." Stephen groaned and snuggled the soft linens.

Tony got up, and took Bruce out to the hallway to keep them from disturbing his wizard.

"Alright..." Tony said. "Proceed."

"I was doing my daily thing. You know, chemistry and stuff when I got a knock on my door." Bruce explained. "It was Anthony, not you. You know, the short one."

"Ah." Tony nodded.

"He told me that I needed to go down to office because it was important or something like that. So I said okay and went down. When I got there, Gloria told me to make space in my room. And like, she gave me this really weird smile, like a very suspicious happy smile. A smile I've never seen her give me. So I was like, "What's going on?"" Bruce said. "Then I asked her what was going on, and she said that someone was moving in with me. I was like, "wat?" And she nodded. I asked her if she knew who he was, but she said she didn't; but apparently he got kicked out of his dorm because he kept being too rough." Bruce gasped for air. "And I don't know what to do because what if..." He looked around for people who might be listening. "...I'm too rough on him?" He told Tony.

"Okay?" Tony raised a brow.

"You know I've never had a roommate for that reason. I don't want to hurt anybody." Bruce said.

"Hey, hey." Tony put a hand on his friend's shoulder. "It'll be fine. You're Bruce." Tony said. "You know how to solve everything. Trust me, you'll find a way to work this out; and everything will be fine."

"Well I don't know if I he will be fine." Bruce told Tony, rubbing the back of his head. "You know I don't have him under control yet. I haven't learned how to control him. What if this roommate messes with my things? You know how I get when people touch my things. He breaks one beaker, and next thing you know you have this big green-

"Hey, Bruce. Look at me." Tony snapped at his friend. Bruce looked up at him. "It'll be fine." He smiled at his friend. "I know it will. And I will be there to help you every step of the way."

"You really will?" Bruce asked.

"I didn't make you my best friend for no reason." Tony said.

"Thanks." Bruce smiled at him.

"Yeah." Tony said. "Hey, you think we could go back into my room now because we just rushed outta there and I kinda forgot that I sleep in my boxers." Tony said, looking down at his red boxers.

"That seems like a good idea." Bruce said.

"Yeah, you think?"

"Yeah." Bruce said as they both walked back into Tony's room.

///0///0

Bruce waited for his new roomie. It had been hours since the announcement, yet no one had shown up. He decided to do some chemistry to keep himself busy and stop worrying.

He hummed as he mixed chemicals and boiled them over the Bunsen burner.

>Knock Knock<

"Is this Bruce Banner's room?" Came a voice.

Bruce froze in his place. This was it. His new roommate. He turned around to the door, slowly.

"Yes. It's is. And you-" He stopped when he saw the body at the doorway.

It was a tall boy with blonde shoulder length hair. It was decorated nicely with braids and a few strands of black hair. His eyes were a beautiful icy blue.

"Hello. I'm Thor. Thor Odinson. Soon to be king of Asgard." He smiled at Bruce, stretching his hand out for him to shake. "Your new roommate."

Bruce shook his hand. "Nice to meet you." He said nervously. For some reason his knees felt weak.

"Do you mind if I bring my stuff in?" Thor asked.

"No, not at all. It's you're room too now." Bruce said.

"Great!" Thor stepped out in the hall and came back in, carrying a dozen boxes in his arms. He struggled to come in.

"Do you need help?" Bruce asked.

"No. No. I've got it." Thor strained. He finally bypassed the door. "Ah. There we go." He put the boxes down. He looked at Bruce's bed. "Mind if I take this side?"

"Um, n-"

"Great." Thor smiled and picked Bruce's bed up, carrying to the other side of the room.

"W-Wow." Bruce gasped. His cheeks turned pink.

"That's nothing. Watch this." Thor winked at him. He stretched his arm out and opened his hand. There were sound coming from the hall. Sound of things breaking and people grunting, and walls crumbling. Then suddenly a hammer came through the wall and into Thor's hand.

"Whoa." Bruce was blown away.

"This is Mjölnir." Thor said, tossing it into the air and catching it. "She's where I get all my power from."

"Who did you say you were again?" Bruce asked, growing very curious about his new roommate all of a sudden.

"I've said enough about me." Thor said. He sat on Bruce's bed with his legs crossed. "I want to hear about you. What's your story Bruce Banner?"

Bruce was taken by surprise. No one had ever asked about him. "Oh. Me?" He blushed. "I'm pretty boring. You don't want to know about me." Bruce turned his back to Thor, going back to his chemicals.

"I do. I want to know everything there is to know about you." Thor said.

A small smile formed on Bruce's lips as he continued with his chemicals.