Pink, Yellow, Blue

Narrator's POV

Stephen sat on his bed, reading a book. He suddenly saw Tony hit the doorway, laughing. He looked up.

"Hey Tony." He smiled.

Tony laughed. "Come here." He said, suddenly pulling a girl into his arms. She laughed, smiling. Tony placed a hand on her rear.

"Ooo." She jumped a little. Tony laughed, then drew her into a kiss.

Stephen stared, but quickly looked back into his book. His face was a bright red color.

"Mmm~" The girl moaned. The kiss was getting a bit heated. Tony began to get into it too.

He heard something move around. It was Stephen's cloak. He pulled away, then saw Stephen. "Oh, hey Wizard." He said. "Have I introduced you to Molly?" He asked. She waved at him.

"Uh, no." Stephen said, looking up from his book.

"You wouldn't mind if we took a seat next to you, would you?" Tony asked.

"Oh, no, no." Stephen got off the bed. "Take it. All yours." He said.

"Good." Tony picked Molly up, chuckling. She giggled. He placed her on the bed, and crawled on top of her. Then they began a hot make out session.

"Uh, seems like you two are quite busy..." Stephen stepped closer to the door. "...so I'm gonna goooooo..." He stepped out of the room. The two other teens were still devouring each others' faces. "I'll be with Bruce if you need anything...bye." He was gone.

"Oh Tony~"

///0///0

"Uh huh." Bruce said putting test tubes in a test tube rack sitting on a wooden table along with all sorts of beakers, each full with different colored liquids. He was listening to Stephen rambling.

"Then he picked her up and put her on the bed. My bed." Stephen was sitting on a bean bag, playing with small plush. "And they began to make out."

"Oh." Bruce wasn't really listening. He was organizing his chemicals. He put goggles over his eyes and grabbed a test tube with a clear liquid.

"It's one thing to offer him my bed, but then it's another to do things I really didn't want to imagine happening on my bed." Stephen scoffed.

"Mhm." Bruce answered.

"And another is that he shouldn't let people take advantage of him like that." Stephen crossed his arms. "I could see right through her. Molly is only using Tony." He sighed. "He's going to get himself hurt more than he already is. He's just trying to convince himself that she makes him happy. He's just trying to fill up the hole in his heart. I just wish he took his time to figure himself out, and know what he needs. He needs to learn how to love himself first before he tries to love someone else."

Bruce's head picked up a little.

"I just wish he would take his time. He's an amazing person with a kind soul and a big heart. I would really hate for him to spend his entire life hurting like he is now." Stephen's voice had grown soft.

Bruce turned to him, holding a beaker with a blue liquid in it. "Say Stephen, you got pretty emotional there."

"Yeah, sorry." Stephen scratched the back of his neck. "I guess I just want him to find the right person. Someone who loves him and appreciates him for who he really is instead of going after his smarts. He deserves all the love in the world." Stephen looked up at Bruce, who was smiling at him. "What?"

"That's cute." Bruce said. Stephen blushed and looked away.

"I don't know why I'm telling you this. You must find this really weird-"

"Because you're a homosexual." Bruce said. Stephen looked up at Bruce and froze. He held a breath in. "What? I had my suspicions." Bruce said, turning his back to Stephen again. "The way you stared at him. You always give him a smile you never give anyone else. And even when he drives you mad with his restless nights, you refuse to leave him." Bruce said, mixing liquids together. "The chemistry is quite simple." Stephen was quiet, blushing hard. He turned to Stephen with a rose pink liquid. "Tea?" He asked.

Stephen gave him a small nod.

Bruce walked over to him and handed him a test tube full with the pink liquid. He got one for himself and sat next to Stephen. It was quiet between the two. Bruce looked over at Stephen, who was only staring at the test tube in his hand. "If you're thinking I will judge you for that, you're wrong." Bruce took a sip of tea.

Stephen let go of the breath he'd been holding in for a while. He blinked a few times to prevent tears from leaving his eyeballs.

Bruce crossed a leg over the other, placed an arm around the side of the bean bag and smiled. "Don't worry, I'll keep your secret." He said, sipping on his tea.

"I..." Stephen was at a loss of words. "Was it that obvious?" He looked at Bruce, who nodded. "Oh man." Stephen let go of the test tube, and it floated by his side. He fell back on the bean bag and placed his hands over his eyes. "Ugh." He groaned.

Bruce laughed. "I know how that goes."

"I've been trying to hold all these feelings back and burry them down deep, but sometimes I can't help myself." Stephen said, staring at the ceiling. "I just feel like everyone deserves to be loved no matter their shape or form. Love is love. You just love who you love. You know?"

"Ah." Bruce nodded.

"And I feel like Tony needs a lot of loving to make up for the way he's treated himself. And I just thought, just maybe; for a split second...that I could give him that little bit of love. It was just a crush, a small crush. Then pew!" Stephen shape an arrow with magic and launched it around the room. It ricocheted off the walls and struck Stephen right in the chest. "You've been made a victim of Cupid's arrow." The arrow faded slowly. "It's okay though. I'm really good at hiding my emotions, locking them up and pushing them aside. It's one of the main things they taught at Kamar-Taj." Stephen said. "It'll just take time to ignore, but eventually it'll fade."

"No, Stephen." Bruce sat up and looked at him. "I think this is good. It could be good."

Stephen looked at him. "You really think so?"

"Yes. Tony could really use someone like you. Someone that cares and wants to get to know him. Scratch more than the surface." Bruce explained.

Stephen gave a little laugh and smiled. "Can we keep this just between us?" He asked.

"I won't say a word." Bruce said.