The Struggle is Real

Narrator's POV

Slap

Tony put his card down on a desk in front of a woman sitting in front of a computer. She looked at Tony, raising a brow. "May I help you?" She asked.

"I would like a ticket to your most recent about to leave flight to Asia." He told her.

"Are you lost?" She asked him. "Would you like me to call your parents over the-"

"No. I'm fine. I'd just like a ticket to Asia, please." He said.

"Is anyone joining you?" She asked.

"I fucking hope not." He laughed sarcastically.

"Oh." She said, typing into the computer. "I'm sorry, may I see your identification?" She asked. Tony handed her his I.D. She looked up at him. "It says here that you're seventeen." She said.

"Yes. That is correct." He nodded.

"You need to be at least eighteen to travel on your own." She said.

"I don't think you understand how urgent this is for me." He said.

"I cannot allow you to travel on your own." She picked up the phone. "Let me just call secur-"

"Look lady..." Tony took out his phone and showed her a picture. "You know this man?" He asked her. "This is Howard Stark. I am Tony Stark. Howard Stark's son." He said. "I need a ticket to that plane now."

"Just because your Mr. Stark's son doesn't mean you're granted access to everything." She said. Tony rolled his eyes and sighed. "Why isn't this thing working?" She asked herself.

"Lady please. I need to get to Asia." He said.

"I need you to move. You're holding up the line." She told him, pointing behind him.

"Urgh!" He groaned and slammed his head against the desk. He picked his head up and shot a glare at her. He saw a lady standing at the gate, taking peoples' tickets. A mischievous smile spread across his lips.

He walked over there with his backpack. He stood a little distance away from her.

"Ah!" He gripped his chest. "My heart!" He yelped.

People turned to him.

He fell to the ground, still gripping his chest. "Someone get help!" He said.

He caught the lady's attention. She ran over to him and crouched down to his height. "What is it darling?"

"My heart. I have a condition. I need an ambulance." He faked, gripping his chest still.

"Someone call an ambulance!" She said. People around her whipped their phones out. "Is there anything I can do at the moment?"

"Yes." Tony said. She leaned in closer. "You could stay here!" He said, suddenly standing up, pushing her gently to the ground. He sprinted toward the gate.

"Hey!" She called out. Security and first responders made their way to her.

"Sorry!" He said, running down the tarmac.

"Get that kid!" She pointed him out.

The security turned to him. He began to run faster as they ran after him.

He pushed through the last bits people and hurried out into the runway. He quickly climbed the staircase up to the plane before the men moved them.

"Oof." He sighed, leaning against the closed plane door. The plane began to move.

"Excuse me young man." Said the flight attendant. He stared at her with fear. His heart skipped a beat. "You're suppose to be in your seat." She said.

"Oh, right."

Thank goodness.

"Sorry." He apologized and looked for an empty seat. He quickly found one and sat in it. The plane lifted into the air. He stared out the window at security guards on the runway. "Hah..." He sighed and leaned back in his seat.

Holy shit...that was close.

///0////0

Tony was hours into his flight when an announcement came over the plane.

"Attention passengers." Came a voice in the plane. "This is your captain with an important message..."

Tony listened closely.

"We appear to have a run away on our plane. If you happen to be sitting next to a boy carrying a backpack, please notify us."

Tony looked at his backpack. He had to get rid of it somehow. He searched through it, getting whatever he thought he might need out of it. Once he'd gotten everything out and stuffed it in his pockets, he stuffed the backpack under his seat. He got up from his seat and walked down the isle to the bathroom, locking the door.

He sighed and lowered the lid of the toilet, sitting on it.

——Time Skip——

It had been forty five minutes since Tony had decided he'd hide in the bathroom. He had had all the fun one could have in the bathroom. He flushed all the paper down the toilet and foamed all the soap out of the soap dispenser.

He sat on the toilet, bored as hell.

"Hell, it's been forty five minutes. They're probably not looking for me anymore." He said to himself. He unlocked the door and peeked out of it.

No one seemed to be looking or searching for him. He cautiously stepped out and closed the door quietly. He nervously walked down the isle, looking around for the flight attendant and seeing if people were giving him weird stares.

He ran into something.

"Oh. Excuse me." It was the flight attendant. He looked up at her. "Hey, aren't you-"

"Uh...nope." Tony smiled at her. "Excuse me." He ran past her, making his way down the isle fast.

"Hey! Someone stop that kid!" He said.

Everyone stared at him, some people reached for him. He was too fast. He made it to the cabin. He tried opening the door. It was locked. The flight attendant was coming for him. He looked around.

Ah! The door. He grabbed the lever on the door. He looked around at the people. "Hold on." He told them.

The flight attendant looked at him, fear filled her eyes. "Wait-"

Tony opened the door and wind rushed in. The flight attendant was pushed to the ground with the wind.

Tony's hair was blowing everywhere. He looked at the people and at the flight attendant, who was just not getting up. "It was nice meeting you!" He saluted her.

"Kid-"

He jumped out. People gasped, some screamed. They all looked out their windows, watching Tony falling toward the earth.

"Jarvis." He said.

Activating thrusters

He lined his arms with his body and clicked his heels together. Blue flames appeared under his shoes, pushing him up into the air and next to the plane. He waved at the people looking through the windows and laughed. They were just amazed, blown away.

He pushed himself away from the plane, hurrying toward the ground.

"Ladies and gentlemen, we have arrived at your destination." He could hear from the plane.

A smile formed on his lips. "Looks like we did it, Jarvis."

Sir, the left thruster is about to-

Suddenly the thruster under his left shoe blew up, catching flames and smoking. Tony looked back at it. "Gah!" He yelped.

Sir, we're losing altitude

Tony looked back at the continent. He was heading straight for a wooded area. "Hold on, Jarvis. This is gonna be one hell of a landing."