Aphrodisiac

Narrator's POV

"Hah..." Tony sighed as he came into room 205. It was late in the evening, he sun was barely beginning to set, and he had just come back from his classes. He put his backpack in the corner of the room and took his shirt off.

The smell of sweet lavender came into his nose. He smiled. Walking over to the bathroom, he leaned on the doorway with his arms crossed, smiling as he watched Stephen scrub himself in the bathtub, humming.

There were lit incense, releasing smoke into the air, sweeting the atmosphere. There were also crystals and dried lavender flowers around the bathtub. The water Stephen was bathing in was a white milky color, with a bit of a glitter to it. There were lavender petals in the water.

Stephen ran a small towel up his arm as he hummed. He suddenly noticed Tony in the corner of his eye. "Oh." He blushed a little. "You're back from class early."

"Yeah. The physics teacher was late, so he decided to cancel class today." Tony said.

"Oh." Stephen said.

"Mind if I join you?" Tony asked, with a charming smile.

Stephen blushed. "Not at all."

Tony took his shoes and socks off before pulling his shorts down and removing them. He was wearing his little teddy bear boxers, which made Stephen smile, but his smile faded when the boxers came off. A blush settled on his cheeks.

Tony entered the bathtub and sat across from Stephen. "Oh yeah..." He moaned. The water was pleasant. He leaned his head back and closed his eyes. His body and mind were at ease in the instant he decided to lean back.

Stephen smiled, staring at Tony with a light blush. He looked back down at the water, and watched as little lavender petals floated in the it.

Tony opened one eye and peeked at Stephen. "What's got you all happy?"

Stephen suddenly picked his head up. "Nothing." He blushed. A small smile appeared on his lips slowly, giving him away.

"C'm here." Tony reached for him and brought him close, nuzzling his neck. Stephen giggled a bit. It tickled him. "You're so cute, I'm gonna eat you whole." Tony growled.

Stephen laughed. "Oh, stop it." The smile on his face faded once he realized his back was against Tony's chest and their legs brushed against each other. A bright blush settled on his cheeks when he felt Tony put his arms around him.

"I love Stephen." Tony said, closing his eyes and resting his chin on Stephen's right shoulder.

Stephen smiled and looked at the milky colored water, sighing. His eyelids relaxed. "Tony..." He shuddered when he felt one of Tony's hands began to make its way to his inner thigh.

"Yes?" Tony whispered, still resting on Stephen's shoulder.

"Your hand..." Stephen blushed, biting his lip when he felt Tony's hand coming closer to his buttocks.

"Problem?" Tony asked, now kissing up Stephen's neck to his ear, whispering sweet nothings.

Stephen closed his eyes and kept biting his lip when he felt one of Tony's fingers rubbing up and down his entrance. "Tony..."

"Shh..." Tony kissed Stephen's cheek. "Let me show you something nice." He spread Stephen's legs.

"Ah..." Stephen gasped and tossed his head back as Tony made his way in with a finger. "Tony..." Stephen put a hand behind Tony's head and pulled him closer.

Tony took Stephen's face with his other hand and pulled him into a kiss. "Mph~" He moaned, pushing in another finger.

"Ah...hah~" Stephen pulled away, gasping for air.

Tony pulled him into another kiss.

The two battled for dominance with their tongues, Tony came out the victor and lead Stephen in the delicious Waltz. It had been a few minutes since the two began to devour each other, that they had to pull away for air. A string of saliva connected them, as they panted for air.

"Oh~" Stephen moaned as Tony began a scissoring movement inside of him. He looked down at the water, not being able to see anything. His cheeks were stained a bright red.

Tony's other hand trailed down his face, to his chest and to his abdominal area. He wrapped his hand around Stephen's length and began to slowly pump. Stephen threw his head back again, moaning. "You like that?" He asked.

"Mhm~" Stephen whimpered, nodding.

Tony chuckled. "Lucky Stephen."

Tony began to curl his fingers inside of Stephen, trying to find the very sensitive knot of muscles within Stephen.

"Tony!" Stephen's hips bucked.

He had found it.

"Feel good?" Tony whispered in Stephen's ear. He began to hit that spot over and over again.

"Y-Yes... Yes!" Stephen nodded. "Ah-"

Tony placed a hand over Stephen's mouth. "Quiet sweetie. We don't want anyone hearing us."

"Mhm." Stephen nodded. "Mmm!" He moaned.

"Do you want more?" Tony asked.

"Please..." Came a muffled whimper from Stephen.

"Let me hear you ask for it." Tony said huskily, he took his hand away from Stephen's mouth.

"Hah~ More please..." He whined.

"Good boy." Tony pulled Stephen into a kiss to quiet Stephen's moans as he moved his fingers faster. He pulled away for air. "Ah."

"Tony..." Stephen was quieted again by Tony as he had a hand put over his mouth again.

"You're so hot." Tony kissed Stephen's cheek, going down his face and to his neck again. He began to lick and bite at Stephen's neck. He began to suck shortly. "Mmm~"

Stephen's hand broke through the surface of the water and gripped onto the side of the tub. He tossed his head back on Tony's shoulder, and his chest rose and fell quickly.

"Should I stop?" Tony asked.

"M-m." Stephen shook his head.

His muffled moans were getting louder and louder.

His hips bucked again, and his moaning came to a stop and dragged out. "Mmmmm~"

His hips thrusted slightly with every pump Tony gave him, trying to get every drop out of him.

Tony chuckled and took his hand away from Stephen's mouth.

"Hah...ah..." Stephen panted. His cheeks were a bright red and his eyelids relaxed. The afterglow began to settle. "Ah~ I love you Tony."

Tony, smiled kissing his head. "I love you too."