A Get Together

Narrator's POV

"Hey guys." Tony popped his head into Bruce's and Thor's room.

Thor looked up from Robert's tank, and Bruce turned around with some goggles and testing tubes with chemicals in them.

"Hey." Bruce answered.

"Hi." Thor waved.

"Hello." Stephen came in after Tony.

"Hi." Thor and Bruce both said.

Stephen smiled at them.

"What's up?" Bruce asked.

"Well, Stephen and I are going to go eat out and we're wondering you guys would like to go along." Tony said.

"Well, I actually have chemistry t-"

"Of course we'll come!" Thor said. He tapped on his stomach. "I'm famished."

"Wonderful." Stephen smiled.

"The lobster stays." Tony told Thor.

Bruce smiled and looked down at the ground. He shook his head. "Alright. Just give us time to get ready."

"Yeah, we need to wash up too." Tony said, taking Stephen's hand. "Come on Wizard." They walked out.

Thor looked at Bruce. "How come Stark has a nickname for the wizard? Why don't I get a nickname?" He asked.

"Thor, everyone calls him that." Bruce said, going over to the closet.

"I want one too." Thor said.

"Um...knucklehead. There." Bruce said, taking his shirt off.

"No. I want a cool one." Thor said, putting some shoes on.

"Thunderbird." Bruce said, putting on a shirt.

"That sounds like a made up video game character." Thor said. "Give me something cool like, Thunderbolt or Bolt."

"Okay, I'll call you Bolt then." Bruce looked at him.

"No, you don't understand." Thor took him by the shoulders. "You have to make it up for me. I can't nickname myself."

Bruce laughed. "Why do you even want a nickname? I like your name just the way it is."

Thor looked at him, blushing. He let him go and looked away, rubbing the back of his head. "Oh."

"Sorry about that." Bruce said, putting on some shoes, hiding a blush.

"No, it's fine Bruce." Thor said. He gave a little laughed. "Bruce. Brah-uce." He smiled. "I like your name too."

Bruce turned to him and smiled.

///0///0

"Is that your to-go outfit?" Tony asked Stephen as he saw the wizard wearing the same outfit he wore the night Tony and he had a little something going on in a stall of the bathroom of a Chinese's restaurant.

Stephen looked down at it. "Yes. Why?" He looked at the green sweater. "Does it look bad?" He asked.

Tony laughed. "No sweetie. You're doing great." He took Stephen by the hips and brought him close, giving him a small peck on the lips. "You look beautiful."

Stephen blushed. "Oh, stop it." He smiled.

"I can't." Tony picked him up and spun him around. "You're absolutely stunning." He kissed Stephen's cheek as the wizard laughed a little.

"I could say the same about you." Stephen kissed Tony's cheek back.

///0///0

"Wow, Thor." Stephen smiled as he came out with Tony. "You clean up nice."