Welcome to The Jungle

Narrator's POV

"The Himalayas?" Thor asked, looking through Robert's tank. The lobster seemed to be doing a lot better.

"Yup." Bruce said, scanning a geographical book in his hands, still holding the "Gone Fishing" note.

"I thought that was a fake place." Thor said.

"Nope. It's real." Bruce said.

"But why would he want to go there?" Thor asked, tossing a few pellets in the tank that sank to the bottom. Bruce turned to Thor, doing a weird hand motion with his free hand. "The wizard?" He asked.

"Yup." Bruce told him. "That's where Stephen came from. There's no other place he could've gone." Bruce said.

"Wait, I've heard this story before." Thor said.

"Thor, it's not a story. This is real life-"

"Wasn't it like that story about that princess who lost her glass shoe?" Thor asked.

"Thor-"

"It's like rescuing the wizard was the dance, then he left. Just like the glass shoe. And now Tony is looking for his glass shoe. The wizard is his glass shoe." Thor said.

"What?" Bruce was so confused. "Thor, that's not how Cinderella-no. No." Bruce shook his head.

///0///0

Sir, we're at five hundred feet

"Okay, Jarvis. I don't need you to tell me how much closer I am to potentially dying." Tony said, looking toward a jungle. He was losing speed and height quickly. "Whoa!" He dodged a tree. "Damn. How tall are the trees here?" He asked.

We're at 100 feet sir

"Why didn't you tell me that?" Tony asked.

You said to stop reminding you how high we're above the ground. Fifty feet, sir

A beeping started going off.

"Where's that noise coming from?" Tony asked. He looked down at his right shoe, the red dot on it's side was blinking.

Energy levels are at five percent sir

"Well aren't you just pouring with good news?" Tony asked. "Ah!" He hissed when he felt a sting on his arm. He looked back toward the woods, he was flying between trees and vines and limbs. "Hold on."

Tony tapped on the arc reactor, projecting a blue shield in front of him. He ran into branches and vines, breaking and snapping them in two.

"Haha! Jarvis are you seeing this?" He laughed.

Sir, approaching a large-

"Hm?" Tony turned around, only to hit a tree trunk. He bounced off that tree to another and hit the ground hard. His only working thruster drug him across the forest floor. He used his shield to protect himself from ending up with a mouthful of dirt. He looked up and saw that he wasn't in the forest anymore, but in a field. He was headed right for a wagon. "Jarvis. To the left! Left! Jarvis-"

Crash

People working on the field looked up when they heard the crash. They began to slowly and carefully make their way to the wagon. They heard coughing coming from it.

One the dust was cleared, Tony appeared there. He was sitting against the wagon with one knee up and an arm on his knee. His shield glitched, making static noises before disabling.

He looked at everyone around him. "I'm okay. I'm fine." He said to them.

They began to speak quickly in another accent. They didn't sound very happy with him nor look happy.