Oh... OH!

Narrator's POV

"Hey Tony." Bruce said as Tony walked past him.

They were the only two in the hotel room. Thor and Stephen had gone out to buy some snacks.

"What's up?" Tony asked, looking in one of the drawers for a shirt to wear.

"You left your necklace in the bathroom." Bruce said, stretching his arm out and opening his hand to expose a necklace.

"Necklace?" Tony turned around. In Bruce's hand was Stephen's very important amulet. He blushed. Stephen had probably forgotten it when they were taking a shower together. "Oh, yes. Thank you. I must have left it in there while I was showering." He took it.

"I never thought you'd be the kind to wear jewelry." Bruce said.

"Well, it's a modern world. We gotta catch up with today's trends, you know?" Tony put it in his pocket.

"You're right." Bruce said, laying back in bed. "How's your sunburn by the way?"

"Still hurts." Tony said. He went over to the mirror in the room and checked it out. His shoulders were burning. "I asked Stephen to buy some of that cooling gel."

"Hm." Bruce nodded. He flipped through the channels on the television. Then a familiar tune came from the speakers. Bruce sat up. "No way."

"What?" Tony turned to him.

"Do you remember what our favorite show was when we were little?" Bruce asked.

"Thundercats?" Tony said.

"It's on tv right now."

"What? No way." Tony jumped on the bed with Bruce.

"Yeah. Look." He pointed at the television.

"Wow. I haven't seen this in years." Tony said.

"I know." Bruce smiled.

"Oh, wait wait..." Tony looked at Bruce, who smiled at him.

"Thundercats are on the move. Thundercats are loose. Feel the magic. Hear the roar. Thundercats are loose." They both sung along to the 80's television show's theme.

Their heads swayed to the rhythm of the song as instrumental took over.

"Thunder, thunder. Thunder, Thundercats.
Thunder, thunder. Thunder, Thundercats.
Thunder, thunder. Thunder, Thundercats." They sang together. "Thundercats!"

"I can't believe you still remember that." Tony turned to Bruce.

"I can't believe you still remember that." Bruce laughed.

"Who was your favorite character?" Tony asked Bruce.

"Tygra." Bruce said. "You?"

"Lion-O." Tony said.

"Of course." Bruce rolled his eyes.

"What?" Tony sat up. "He was a total badass. Not to mention he was the one who had the sword of omens."

"But Tygra had the bolo whip." Bruce said. "Useful to attack enemies without getting too close."

"But the sword of omens was the most-"

"Shh. It's starting." Bruce hushed Tony.

///0///0

"Alright, Thor you can only get two sweets from the store." Stephen told Thor. He knew how hyper the Asgardian got when he had too much sugar.