Notesies for My Readers

URGENT
PLEASE READ

hello, smol bean here ╰(*'︶'*)

I am here to ask your opinion on something so please read carefully.

Do you want me to include what happens in Endgame in the second "My Parents Are Gay" book? If so, that's gonna take me a while because in order to get all the details and lines of the characters, I'm gonna have to wait for it to come out to the public and not just theaters which would put the release of the book on hold till maybe December or next year.

OR

Would you guys like me to do it off what I can remember? I probably won't be able to remember much from shock. That would release the book maybe in April/May (maybe even June).

OR

Would you guys like me to skip forward where Tony gets back and reunited with everyone and use parts of what happened in the movie (which will be based off my memory)? Like, I would skip all the fighting and action in Endgame and make up how it all happened and how they won. This would make the release of the book somewhere in April/first few days of May.

(I won't release anything before Endgame)

Anyway, let me know. Comment or send me a message in my inbox or put it on my message board.

If you have questions about anything or are confused on what I'm trying to tell you, shoot me a message or comment.

-AA