This Little Pig Went to the Market

Narrator's POV

"Ah!" Stephen picked his head up quickly. He panted. He couldn't see anything. His head had a bag over it. He was sitting on a chair with his legs tied to the two front legs. He could feel his hands were tied down on a table in front of him. Not being able to move his hands limited his magic, but it still wasn't enough to keep him from escaping. He did motions with his hands, but he couldn't feel anything. He kept attempting it.

"That doesn't work here." Came a voice.

Stephen jumped up a little and move his head as if to be looking around. "What do you want?"

"I made sure to construct a field around this building that would block your magic. I know what you're capable of...Stephen."

Stephen's eyes widen as the voice said his name. He knew that voice. "Timothy?" He asked. He felt something around his neck loosen and the bag came off his head. Stephen squinted his eyes as a bright light shone in his face. He blinked a few times before he got used to it. He squinted at a figure in the dark across the table.

"Surprise." It stepped into the light.

It was Timothy.

"Timothy." Stephen said. "I thought you were gone."

"Miss me?" Timothy chuckled as he messed with a needle in his hand. "Tell me, how's Anthony?"

"I don't know anything about his suit." Stephen said. "I have nothing. There's nothing I can tell you."

"But you do. The only thing I need." Timothy said. "Tell me the equation."

Stephen raised a brow. "Equation? Which one?"

"Stephen, do you think I'm stupid?" Timothy asked. "I know you helped Anthony solve that equation that night he grew frustrated."

"I don't know what you're talking about." Stephen said.

"You don't?" Timothy looked at the needle in his hand. He poked it with his fingertip, making a small dot blood appear on it. "Oh, sharp." He looked at Stephen.

Stephen's eyes widen, and he looked down at his hands. "Timothy, please."

"You're very well mannered." Timothy took Stephen's face in his hand. "I've always liked that about you." He let go. Stephen's breathing was rushed. "Try to stay quiet, okay?"

///0///0

"Alright, what's going on?" Tony asked Thor and Bruce.

Bruce sighed. "Tony, I swear I didn't tell him anything. He just happened to walk in on you and Stephen."

Tony's eyes went from Bruce to Thor. "Thor." He said. "You can't tell anyone. No one. Not even your brother Tom."

"Loki." Thor corrected him.

"Leslie. Whatever." Tony said. "You just can't tell anyone, okay?"

"I promise I won't tell anyone." Thor said.

"Good." Tony said.

Bruce looked at Tony and chuckled nervously. "Haha...yeah." He knew Thor wasn't the best at keeping secrets.

///0///0

"Argh!" Stephen groaned in pain.

Timothy had stuck a needle in almost every single one of the joints in his fingers. There was a small pile of bandaids Timothy had removed from his hands.

"Let's see..." Timothy said, taking out another needle. He looked down at the remaining bandaids on Stephen's hands. "Eene meene miny moe." He pointed at different bandaids. "You." He pointed at a star bandaid. He peeled it off quickly, revealing a healing incision. He whistled as he turned his back to Stephen to take another instrument off another table.

"Mm!" Stephen groaned. "Timothy please. I don't know what you're talking about." Stephen said as Timothy had his back to him.

"Maybe I can use this to get you to talk." Timothy turned around to Stephen with a hammer. Stephen sighed.

"I don't know anything. Please...just let me go." Stephen said in exhaustion. His hands began to tremble even more than before. "Mm!" Stephen whimpered.

"Oh, what is this?" Timothy observed as he watched Stephen suffer on his own. "This is entertaining. I think I'll just watch."

"Please!" Stephen cried. Tears began to roll down his cheeks. "Stop! Just stop!" Stephen groaned in pain as his joints locked and then popped. "I know this isn't you. I know you're suff-" He sucked in a breath and groaned. "-ering. I can heLP YOU!" He cried in pain.

"I've already told you what you can help me with." Timothy said.

"I don't know!" Stephen cried.

"Dammit Stephen!" Timothy slammed the hammer on one of Stephen's shaking hands.

"AH-"

///0///0

"So you're gay?" Thor asked Tony as the three sat on the floor. Bruce and Thor were questioning him.

"No. I'm not." Tony responded. "I'm bisexual."

"Is Stephen gay?" Thor asked.

"No, I think he's pansexua." Bruce answered.

"There's no way you'd know before me." Tony said. "He tells me everything."

"He came out to me first." Bruce said. "When he first told me that he liked you. Unlike you, he accepted it."

"I am certain that he is not."

"He pretty much told me by saying what he said." Bruce said.

"I will go ask him right now and prove you wrong." Tony said, getting up.

"Fine." Bruce crossed his arms. "I'll be right here waiting to tell you I told you so."

"Alright, but I'll come back to tell you that you were wrong." Tony said, walking out. He walked down the hall to his door, which was opened. "Hey Stephen..."

///0///0

"This little piggy went to market..." Timothy sang, taking the hammer and dragging across the table. "This little piggy stayed home..." He said jumping over one of Stephen's finger with the hammer. "This little piggy had roast beef..." He gave one finger a light tap with the hammer. "This little piggy had none." He skipped another finger. He got to the pinkie finger and looked up at Stephen and smirked.

"Please... Timothy..." Stephen begged. He was in tears.

Timothy put on a blank expression. "Finish the rest of the song."

"Timothy-"

"Do it, and I won't..." Timothy made a hammering motion with the hammer.

Stephen sobbed, sucking in a breath. He let it out in a shaky sigh. "This little piggy went...wee, wee, wee, all the way home..."

"Oh, good job." Timothy smiled at him. He cupped Stephen's chin and picked his head up. He saw the pain in Stephen's face. Stephen's green eyes were looking down and avoiding eye contact with Timothy. "Oh, no, no, no... Don't cry." Timothy said. "Let's wipe those tears away." He used his thumb to wipe Stephen's tears away. "And make room for new ones." He smirked.

"Hm?" Stephen looked into Timothy's eyes, then he felt the pressure of the steel hammer slam down on his pinkie finger.

///0///0

"Stephen?" Tony asked. He looked around. The cloak dismounted his shoulders and floated about the room, searching for his owner. "Alright Stephen, fun's over. Come out." He laughed. He looked under the bed. There was nothing. "For real, Stephen. I need to talk about something." He got up and looked at the window and saw the curtains.

He smiled and sneaked over to them. "I wonder where he could be..." He grabbed the curtain and jerked it. "Gotcha!" Stephen wasn't there. He saw dirt on the windowsill. "Hm." He noticed one of the succulents had been taken out of its little pot. He saw a trail of dirt trail from the pot to his desk. There was a wrench on the ground. He looked back at the dirt and saw footprints start a trail of lines. It was like someone had been standing then dragged backwards.

Stephen's cloak suddenly rushed over to Tony with a piece of paper. "Whatcha got there?" Tony took it and began reading it. His eyes widen. The wrench hit the floor. "Bruce! Thor!"