An Eye for An Eye

Narrator's POV

"Arsenic is a very dangerous chem-"

"Stark!" Thor suddenly busted through the doors of Tony's and Bruce's lecture, cutting the professor off.

Everyone turned to him.

"Thor you can't just come in here and interrupt the class." Bruce said.

"I know. But this is very important-"

"Thor. We need you to leave." Tony said.

"But Stark, I-"

"Is there a problem young man?" The professor asked.

"No. Of course not." Bruce turned to her. "He's just lost."

"Give us a second." Tony said, trying to push Thor out the door.

"Anthony listen-"

"Thor, seriously. Get out!" Bruce said.

"Stephen's been taken!" Thor shouted.

Tony and Bruce stopped and looked at him.

"What?" Tony asked.

Oh no. Oh no. Oh no.

"Timothy's back. He took him. He left this on the bed." Thor handed him a white rose.

"But he's dead. Timothy died." Bruce said. "He blew his brains out."

"Do you know where they went? Did they leave anything else? A note? Anything?" Tony asked.

"Just that." Thor said.

"We have to go." Tony said, pushing past Thor.

"Gentlemen, if you leave my class I will guarantee both of you will fail." The professor said. Tony stopped and looked back at her. "What's it gonna be?"

Tony ran out of the room. Bruce and Thor followed him.

///0///0

"Stephen! Stephen!" Tony shouted as he busted into his own room, looking for his boyfriend. He noticed that his work station had been messed with. He looked around, noticing a folded piece of paper with his name on it. He opened it and read it.

He looked at Bruce and Thor. "Get your things." He grabbed a glove. "I know where he is."

"Tony, but we don't know-"

"Get your things, now!" Tony said, running out of the room. "I need to see someone."

///0///0

"Mmm..." Stephen blinked a few times before he realized he was tied to a chair. He pulled at his hands, they were tied. "Mm! Mph!" There was a rag tied over his mouth.

Oh god... Not this again! Not again!

A muffled scream erupted from his throat.

"Shh..."

Stephen looked around the room as he heard.

"Don't waste your voice right now. Let's save it for when they come."

Stephen mumbled something, making the voice chuckle.

"Oh, you know me. I'm one of the first people you met at this school, remember?"

Stephen screamed again.

"Oh don't worry. They're coming for you. I made sure they would know where we are... In the mean time, why don't we talk? You like to talk?"

Stephen screamed again.

"Oh, you're emotions are strong..." The voice chuckled. "Let's play with that."