Pink

Narrator's POV

"Mmm, mornin~" Tony moaned as he felt Stephen shift in his arms. Oh, how his wizard was always warm and soft in the morning.

"Good morning." Stephen's voice filled Tony's ears. He looked up at Tony and smiled, getting a smile back. He leaned in and gave Tony a small peck on the lips before sitting up and stretching.

Tony watched him, placing his hands behind his head with the sheets covering from his waist down. He noticed a dark purple mark on Stephen's neck near the collar of his blue stripped pajamas. He sat up and pulled Stephen onto his lap.

"Did I do that?" Tony asked, inspecting the mark, chuckling.

"Mhm." Stephen nodded. He climbed off Tony's lap.

"Hey, I wasn't done with you." Tony said.

"I need to take a shower." Stephen smiled as he went into the bathroom and locked the door.

Tony chuckled and took the sheets off of himself. He stood up and stretched. He bent down to touch his toes, only to acknowledge he couldn't. He grabbed a shirt that was on the floor and sniffed it. "Pfffff." He exhaled. He looked around, only to find his clothes scattered around the room or either in the laundry basket.

The water in the bathroom began to run and Stephen began to hum.

Tony looked over at Stephen's dresser. Maybe his wizard had some what decent clothing. He walked over to Stephen's dresser and began to snoop around. The first drawer was full of papers and small round glass bottles with cork lids on them.

"What the hell?" Tony picked one up and shook it. A dark thick liquid splooshed around the jar. He put it back down. The found a small leather pouch. He looked in it, there were herbs in it. "Oof!" Tony put it back down when he got a whiff of the herbs. They smelled terrible. He saw another jar with what looked like eyes. "What the-" He picked it up. He looked at the eyes. They looked like human eyes. He turned the jar, getting a good look at them. Suddenly a blue eye shifted. He looked at it. Then the eye blinked at him. "Nope." He put it back and closed that drawer. He went on to the second one, only to have flames erupt from it. He quickly closed it. "Ah!" He put his fingertips to his eyebrows. He sighed in relief when he felt that they were still there. He opened the third and last drawer, only to find more herbs and more jars with weird things in them. "Hah..." He sighed. Stephen had nothing.

His eyes feel to the ground, slowly shifting their way to a wooden chest sitting near Stephen's dresser. There was a crack that left it open. Something caught Tony's attention. A ribbon. A pink ribbon. And by the shine it was giving, it was silk. A pink silk ribbon.

Tony looked over at the bathroom door, making sure Stephen was still taking a shower.

"Hm." He quickly approached the chest. He didn't know how much time he had before Stephen finished, so he had no time to waste. He opened the wooden chest. There were all sorts of things in there. Freaky things.

Shrunken heads, stone beads necklaces, weapons, more herbs. A weird colored fur caught his eye. He picked it up and smelt it. It smelled worse than the herbs. "God, Stephen." He put it back down and focused back on the pink ribbon. He tugged at it, but whatever was on the other end was caught in a deer antler. He moved it aside and found an old worn out box. He picked it up and dusted it off. He opened it, entering a small state of shock at what he had found.

They were ballet shoes. Black ballet shoes with pink silk laces. "Ballet slippers?" He said aloud.

Then suddenly the water stopped running in the bathroom.

Tony hurried to put the ballet shoes back in the box and burry them back under all of Stephen's stuff.

"Hey, Tony." Stephen said as came out of the shower.

Tony quickly stood up and faced him. "Yes?" He asked, with a goofy smile.

"I was wondering if-" Stephen looked at Tony. "Alright, what's going on?"

"What do you mean? Nothing." Tony said, shaking his head.

Stephen looked behind Tony. He saw the chest was opened. "Have you been messing with my stuff?" Stephen asked, going over to Tony and shoving him aside. He noticed his ballet shoes had been moved. He opened the box and made sure they were still there, then picked the box up and took it somewhere else.

"You never told me you dance ballet." Tony said, following Stephen.

"You weren't suppose to know." Stephen said with a bit of anger in his voice as he opened a portal and walked into it, floating after he stepped in it.

"Stephen-whoa!" Tony gasped when he stepped in as well and floated. "Wow." He gasped when he looked up and saw what was a huge library. Things floated everywhere about the room, as well as creatures he had never seen. Above his head was a galaxy of stars. It was beautiful. He saw bubbles float toward him. He took one in his hands, it was water. He looked into it. There was a seahorse in it. It went around in circles in the water bubble and looked at Tony. Tony laughed, smiling at it. He then remembered Stephen. "Stephen." He called and let the seahorse go. "Stephen wait." He fluttered his feet quick to try and catch up with Stephen. "I didn't mean to upset you." Tony said. "I just got curious."

"That doesn't give you the right to look through people's things without their permission." Stephen turned to him.

"You're right." Tony said.

Stephen turned his back to him.

"I'm sorry." Tony apologized, letting his head hang. He felt something sit on his shoulders. Gasping, he looked. It was Stephen's cloak. He looked up at Stephen, who was approaching him. A fiery star shone brightly behind Stephen. "Are you here to forgive me?" He asked.

"No, I'm running away from that super nova that's about to blow up." Stephen said, rushing past him. "Cloak." He called.

"WAH!" Tony got pulled backward. "Ah!" He gasped when the star blew up. Fire rushed toward him. "Stephen, faster! Faster!" He yelped. He screamed when he felt the heat reaching him.

Then he landed on the floor and saw Stephen close the portal.

"Are you okay?" Stephen asked Tony, inspecting him. "Oh my gosh." He put a hand to his mouth.

"What?" Tony asked. Stephen pointed at his eyebrows. Tony gasped. He put his fingertips to his eyebrows. He didn't feel them. "Ah!" He gasped. "No. No, no, no, no!" He rushed over to the bathroom and checked them. They had been burnt clean off. He screamed.

Stephen couldn't hold himself back any longer. He busted out laughing.

Tony came back out of the bathroom. "This." He pointed at his eyebrows. "Isn't funny."

Stephen continued to laugh.

"Hmph." Tony crossed his arms and turned his back to Stephen. He suddenly felt a pair of lips against his cheek. It was Stephen.

"I forgive you now." Stephen said.

Oh, how even the smallest of Stephen's kisses melted Tony. A big goofy grin spread across his lips. "Mhmmmmhm~" Tony chuckled.

Stephen laughed a little. He walked out of the room.