Stop, Drop and Roll

Narrator's POV

"Bruce! Bruce!" Tony rushed into Bruce's room. "Oh. Um..." He stopped at the doorway. "Did you want me to give you two a minute?" He asked.

"No, no." Thor said, groaning. "C-Come in."

"W-We'll be done here. Shortly." Bruce groaned.

"Argh!" Thor strained.

"Urgh!" Bruce gritted his teeth.

"HAH!" Thor laughed as Bruce's knuckles hit the table top. "I win!" He stood up victoriously.

"I let you win." Bruce said, gripping his wrist. He twisted it a couple of times.

"That's a mark for me." Thor said, going over to a small chalkboard on the door and putting a tally mark on it under his name. He was ahead of Bruce by three. "Admit it Banner. Arm wrestling is my thing."

"Well, you haven't wrestled Hulk yet." Bruce said, standing up. He looked at Tony, who was waiting for them to stop talking. "Alright, Tony..." He sat down on a bean bag against the wall. Thor joined him. They both crossed their legs and put their hands on their knees. "...proceed."

"Okay." Tony took in a breath.

"Wait." Thor said. He reached over for a glass by his bean bag and took a sip. "Ah." He sighed at its freshness. "Alright, shoot."

"Okay." Tony said. "I want to take Stephen out on a date tonight, but I want it to be romantic. Not like the last one." Tony said.

"That's great." Bruce said.

"But!" Tony said suddenly. "Thing is, I have no idea how to be romantic."

"Easy." Thor said. "Get him a star." Bruce looked at him. Tony looked at him. "What? Stars are very romantic in Asgard."

"Uh, yeah...no. Last time I saw a star, my eyebrows disappeared." Tony said.

"Ohohoho, what?" Bruce smiled. He leaned closer to Tony. "I want to hear this."

Tony sighed and put his fingertips to his forehead. He shook his head. "No, no. I don't want t-"

"Do you have a picture? I want to see a picture." Thor said.

"No, I-"

"How did they grow back so fast?" Bruce asked.

"Are they colored? Did you use a marker ?" Thor asked.

"Enough about my eyebrows." Tony said. Thor and Bruce stood back a little. It was quiet.

"Were they always that bushy?" Thor asked quietly.

Tony rolled his eyes and sighed. "Never mind. I'll do this on my own." Tony walked out of the room.

///0///0

>Tap< >Tap< >Tap<

Stephen looked up from the book he was reading when he heard little taps on the window to his room. He floated over to it with his book and looked out. It was Tony. He was dressed in blue jeans with a "Red Hot Chilly Peppers" T-shirt on and a jacket suit. He opened the window.

"Tony?" He asked. "What are you doing?"

"I am here to escort you Stephen Strange." Tony said down below.

"Escort me where?" Stephen asked.

"That's a surprise." Tony said.

"Please dot tell me your taking me t-"

"Just get down here." Tony said.

///0///0

"Can I take it off now?" Stephen asked, putting a hand to the blind fold he had on.

"Not yet." Tony said. He had Stephen's hand in one of his, pulling him to their destination.

Stephen laughed. "Where are we-uh!" He had run into something, tugging Tony backward. "Ow." He rubbed his cheek.

"Sh, sh. It's okay." Tony said, pulling Stephen off the tree he had walked him into. He took both of Stephen's hands in his and pulled him. "We're almost there." Tony said.

"Please don't run me into anything else." Stephen said. They had stopped. He didn't hear Tony anymore. All he could hear were crickets. "Tony?" He asked.

"I'm here. I'm here." Tony said. "I'm just getting a few things ready." Tony said.

"Okay." Stephen said. "Don't take too long. I'm excited."

"Oh, trust me. You'll love this." Tony said.

He stood in the middle of the gardens of the Academy. There were beautiful rose bushes everywhere. There was a nice view into the lake, where the moon reflected its image over. Fireflies lit up the night sky. It was just breathtaking. Tony had set up a table next to the lake. A white tablecloth draped down its sides. There was a skinny tall vase at the center of the table with a single daisy in it. He remembered Stephen's favorite flower was a daisy. A candle sat next to the daisy to top it all off.

Tony took a lighter out of his pocket and flicked it. The small flame put itself out with the breeze. "Urgh..." Tony groaned and tried to light it back up.

"Is everything okay?" Stephen asked, standing there with his blind fold.

"Yeah. I just..." The flame went out again. "...there." He finally managed to light the candle. "Alright." He spun around to Stephen, kicking something on the table over. He turned around, hoping it was the daisy.

Wrong.

The candle was the one that had been tipped over. Well, at least the flame hadn't spread to the table cloth. He sighed and stood the candle back up. Suddenly a small little flame sparked on the cloth. "Uh..." Tony tried to put it out with his hand.

"Tony?" Stephen asked, hearing the loud tapping on the table.

"I'm almost done." Tony said, laughing nervously. He managed to put it out. He sighed.

¡Foom!

The table cloth caught fire. All of it.

"AH!" Tony yelped. He grabbed one of the draping ends and flapped it to try and put the fire out. Silverware and plates flew off the table, making clanking noises.

"Tony, what's going on?" Stephen asked.

"DON'T TAKE YOUR BLIND FOLD OFF!" Tony said, looking back at Stephen as he continued flapping the cloth.

Stephen knew something was wrong and removed it anyway. He gasped. "Oh my gosh!" He gasped.

"Stephen, I told you not to remove your blind fold." Tony said, turning to Stephen now. An even more shocked looked took over Stephen's face. "What?" Tony asked. Stephen pointed at Tony's arm. It was on fire. "Oh." Tony said looking at it. "Ah! I'M ON FIRE!" He said. He began to try and put it out with his other hand.

"Don't worry. I've got you." Stephen said, tackling Tony into the lake.

They broke through the water's surface shortly.

"Ah!" Tony gasped for air. He was no longer on fire.

Stephen summoned a spell to put the the table on fire out. It worked. Nothing was on flames anymore. He looked at Tony.

"Surprise?" Tony shrugged and smiled.

///0///0

Stephen and Tony both came into room 205, where Bruce and Thor were playing Uno. They had been assigned by Tony carefully watch the room.

"So, how'd it..." Bruce stopped once he saw both of them soaked.

"Go." Thor finished Bruce's sentence.

Tony threw himself on the bed. Stephen looked at him.

"Next time, let's stay in the room and play checkers."

"Yup."