Maniac

Narrator's POV

"Everett, where's the map?" Steve asked.

Everett took his phone out of his pocket and clicked a button, projecting a blue print of the facility Timothy was hiding in.

"Okay guys. Here's the plan." Steve said, looking from the hide out back at the group that was gathered around behind some bushes. "Thor and Bruce, you're the anchors. We need you to come in behind all of us, just in case we get trapped. Bucky and I will take the lead. T'challa-"

"I want to be at the front." Tony interrupted. Steve and everyone else looked at him. "He's my friend. I have to be the first one to see him." Tony explained.

"Okay. Tony, you can join Bucky and me." Steve said. "Clint, I need you to stick close to me so we can find our way through this place."

Clint nodded.

"Everett, I need you to hack the system to disable any traps." He looked up at T'challa. "I need you to sneak in through the vents and find Stephen. You need to be really quiet, we can't risk him knowing we're here."

"Silent as night." T'challa said, activating his gloves.

"Good." Steve nodded.

"Take this." Tony tossed him a small earpiece.

"What's this?" T'challa asked.

"Communication. We need to know each others' status and location. We don't know how many more people Timothy could have in there." Tony said.

"I like your thinking." Natasha said.

Tony gave everyone an earpiece.

"Go now." Steve told T'challa.

T'challa nodded and ran. He was silent as the night.

"I need you, Natasha, to disable the keypad in the entrance so we can get in." Steve said.

"Got it." She said, taking a small gadget out of the belt around her waist.

"Everyone, follow me." Steve said.

Bucky took out a dagger, ready for anything that might come his way. Thor had Mjölnir at hand, ready to use her. Bruce stood next to him.

Everyone followed Steve toward the door. "Nat." He said.

"Done." She said as the keypad turned green. The door opened a little.

"Clint." Steve nodded.

Clint stretched his bow string, ready to shoot an arrow. He nodded at Steve and suddenly stepped in the doorway, pointing his arrow at any awaiting threat. "Clear." He said.

"Let's move." Steve said, going in.

///0///0

T'challa climbed through the ventilation system, crawling silently above rooms. They were all empty.

"Who's it going T?" Came Steve's voice.

"I haven't been able to see anything." T'challa responded. "The place seems abandoned."

"Copy that." Steve said.

"Wait." T'challa said when he heard grunts coming from his left in the air ducts. He quietly made his way toward the grunts. "I've got something." He said as the grunts got louder and louder. He looked through a panel, looking around.

"You know, I was actually looking forward to being friends with Anthony."

T'challa gasped. "It's him. I've got eyes on Timothy."