Chap 1: A for Adrien

Re-edited. About time I'd say !

His screams echoed through the decaying hallway, the pitter patter of his footsteps ringing deliciously in Jungkook's ears. This is his favourite part- the chase.

Nothing else felt so exhilarating, so mind numbingly orgasmic. Nothing brought him so close to the brink-to euphoria, like the excitement of catching his prey.

He scrapes the sharp tip of the knife against the gravely wall, chuckling as he hears the boys worthless begging, pleas for help. Trying to rip into the little empathy he had.

Pathetic is all that crossed Jungkook's mind. What a weak, pitiful man he was before him.

The man limps through the seemingly endless hall, clinging to the dusty wall for support. His body felt so drained, heavy and disgusting. He was exhausted, so close to death he could feel its bony claws.

He'd been trapped here for days, chained to the table, straps dug into his skin, the force causing his tender flesh to bleed. Only comfort he'd known was excruciating, seething agony as his body convulsed from the pulsating electricity running through his veins.

He never knew why, the reason behind his agony and torment. He didn't understand why this man took him, tortured him,forced him to do things that will haunt him his nightmares for the rest of his life. The man was pure evil, a villain pulled right out of a horror movie.

No emotions, no feelings, no compassion for what he's done or who he's hurt. The man was a monster through and through and Adrein was unlucky enough to be caught in his web.

🐰

Adrien was hunched over his desk, muscles aching from the uncomfortable position. He'd been working diligently, revising over all his papers he would need for his next court case. He leans back, stretching out his muscles, earning a few satisfying cracks.

"You almost finished there Adrien? If you need any help I always could-." He feels a rough hand slide down his shoulder, he glances up to see his rather provocative boss looming over him.

"I'm fine. I have it all under control, I think I'm going to call it a night." Adrien brushes the man off, always finding discomfort with the way he'd unnecessarily touch him.

Adrien quickly gathers up all his belongings, still feeling the lurking presence of his boss behind him. His larger body pressing against him while he collected his files, almost as if they were glued together.

"Well, if you do need anything don't hesitate to ask okay?" His boss spoke with conviction when Adrien had turned around.

"Yes sir, I will." Adrien gives him a gentle smile before scampering away, dashing out the office as fast as he can.

He fumbled with the keys in his pocket, desperate to open his car door to get out of the cruel rain. He dumps his files in the seat beside him, switching on the ignition before driving off into the dark night.

Upon arriving home, he unlocks his front door, seeing everything was off indicating his roommate isn't home yet. He steps inside, laying his keys into the little bowl on the side next to the door. Not paying too much attention to the world around him, he lazily makes his way upstairs. He pushes the door open to his bedroom, his eyebrows farrowing at the sight before him.

He steps closer to his bed, finding placed perfectly in the centre of it a book. 'The letters of the alphabet' in bold on the cover. As he goes to pick it up, his body is slammed into the floor, the air being forced out of his lungs from the impact.