Chap 15: revelation

He has just come back from informing Ben's family of his death. His father went into another panic attack, the doctor kicked him out of the room. Telling them to come back later to ask him questions when he was more stable.

Jimin was back at the precinct, in the file room searching through their cold cases. He knew there had to be previous crimes this killers committed. There was no way he hadn't killed before this, his crimes scenes were to clean, murders to perfectly laid out. He had to of had experience, practice in how to kill so precisely.

"Jimin?" He snaps his head to the door, seeing Yoongi standing there.

"What are you doing?" Yoongi crosses his arms, leaning against the doorframe.

"I'm searching though old case files, hoping to find any cases that match these murders. The killer is to organised, to precise with his murders. He had to of killed before, there is no way he hasn't had experience." Jimin glances at him, still looking through the files.

"You're really starting to sound crazy Jimin, but suppose what you're saying makes sense. But the chief wants you, he needs to talk to you about the case. I think he wants you to hold a press conference." Yoongi watches him search through the files.

"But I'm busy, I need to keep looking through these files." Jimin looks at him, sighing in frustration at the look Yoongi was giving him. He knew he couldn't say no to his chief.

"Fine. I'll go." Jimin gets up off the floor, putting the files back in the box.

Jimin walks to the chiefs office, knocking on the door before he enters. He sees Namjoon sitting at his desk, his glasses pushed up against his face.

"Jimin, good you're here. Please take a seat, I wanted to discuss the case." Namjoon gestures to the chair in front of him.

Jimin bows, walking to the chair. He sits down, biting on his lip.

"What would you like to discuss sir?" Jimin looks at him, eyebrows frowning.

"I wanted to discuss you holding a press conference. I think it would be in our best interest to inform the public. The press are killing us out there, we need them to be on our side. I've scheduled in interview for 1pm. I want you to hold it, give them the over view. Not all the information, we don't want to worry the public. We need the public on our side on this Jimin, at the moment all we are getting is anger from them for not catching the killer." Namjoon removes his glasses, looking at Jimin sternly.

"I understand sir, I think that would be a smart idea on our part. We might be able to reach potential witnesses, people who might know of someone who matches the description of the killer. I will write up a statement to prepare for the press conference. I will show it to you sir before I use it. The public have a write to know what's happening in their city, I will do my best sir." Jimin bows to him, knowing this was a smart move.

"I'm glad to here it Jimim, we need to make friends with the press. You may go now, get ready for the press conference." Namjoon gestures for him to leave.

Jimin nods, bowing as he leaves. He sighs, walking to his desk. He pulls out his notebook, beginning to right his statement.

"What did he want Jimin?" Jimin looks up, seeing Hoseok standing at his desk.

"The chief wants me to hold a press conference, I'm writing up my statement for what I am going to say. I need to prepare, or otherwise I'm going to look like an idiot up there." Jimin runs his hands through his hair in frustration.

"Oh. I'm not surprised he asked you. After all, you are extremely good looking. Make it easier for people to want to listen." Hoseok leans on the desk, crossing his arms.