Chap 105: the cat and mouse game

Jungkook snuck into the hospital with ease, purely child's play in his case. He always found it easy to blend in when he needed too, make himself appear just like every other boring, insignificant person in the world. He found the laundry room, slipping in, finding himself a pair of deep blue scrubs and a mask.  He discards of his old clothing, putting the mask on to securely cover his face. He walks out the room, morphing into the crowd. His eyes flicker around, noticing the signs which displayed what sections were where. Reading the signs, he sees the one directing to intensive care patients. He makes his way to the sixth floor, crossing a few doctors and nurses as he went.

Once he reaches the level he finds an empty desk, glancing around to see all the staff busy either chatting or working. So he easily slides in behind, searching through the computer for his name.

"Told you I'd get you." Jungkook laughs darkly, memorising the number before stalking off.

He walks down the corridor, shoulders back and proud. A knife was concealed in his waist belt, he could feel the cold metal pressing against his skin. It felt delicious, reminding him what he was about to do. But as he kept moving he spotted two people in front of him. One was smaller, wearing the same exact outfit he was. The other, was familiar to him, those features where no question, he knew who he was.

"Jihyun? Guess today's my lucky day." Jungkook smiles under the mask, continuing his journey past them.

His eyes gaze over the two as he past, lingering on the man in the mask. His eyebrows farrowed, those eyes, he knew those eyes. But as he was lost in his gaze he pumps into someone, having to capture them to prevent them from falling back.

"I'm sorry, I didn't see where I was going." A nurse in an aggressive pink scrub spoke, blushing out of embarrassment.

"It's quite alright, just glad I caught you." Jungkook winked at her, not missing her cheeks flush an even brighter red.

She smiles softly at him, Jungkook bows to her before waking off. But turns back to where he saw the two boys, though in their place stood no one.

"Fuck! Where'd they go?" Jungkook cursed under his breath, something in his heart was telling him it was who he thought it was.

"He's here, he's fucking here." Jungkook licked his lips, deciding his next move.

Jimin was siting in the uncomfortable chair beside the bed, his ass already sore from how hard it was. Hoseok still laid in the bed, not yet having spoken a word. Jimin's leg bounced uncontrollably, chewing on his lip due to the tension in the air.

"Why did you come here Jimin? Did you come to finish the job? Is that it?" Hoseok broke the silence, his head turning to look at him.

Jimin was taken aback, not expecting him to to speak or for the bluntness of his words. He was quick to shallow the lump in his throat, wanting to clear the air.

"No. I didn't come here to kill you Hoseok if that's what you're thinking. I don't want to hurt you-I won't hurt you again. I promise." Jimin leant forward in his chair, playing with his fingers while his gaze was on him.

"Honestly I don't know why I came, you were just the first person who popped into my head." Jimin smiles awkwardly, scratching the nape of his neck.

"Look I know I fucked up, big time. And I'm not expecting you to forgive me or even want to be anywhere near me but I couldn't leave things the way we did. You didn't deserve any of this, what happened to you was fucked up! It should never of happened, I should never of let it happen. I just wanted you to know I'm sorry, sorry for everything I put you through." Jimin reaches for his hand but Hoseok flinches away.

"You know, what's actually fucked up is that I still fucking love you. Love you! I love the person who was willing to kill me for some psychotic murderer because he said so. Now that's fucked up." He laughs to himself but not out of happiness.

Jimin didn't know how to respond, this confession only added to the guilt already eating his insides.

"You shouldn't love me Hoseok, I'm sick, I'm a disease no one wants. I'm toxic, you deserve better. You must know that." Jimin spoke with honesty because he knew he was toxic, only ever bringing decay and heartache wherever he went.

"I deserve a lot better Jimin but I'm stuck with you, stuck with a psycho. I really want you to come back, be the man I feel in love with but I'm terrified that he's no longer there. He's destroyed that, taken away any trace of who you once were. What's left Jimin? Is any part of you still the same, is any part of you the Park Jimin I love?" Hoseok's voice cracked, his emotions were unstable due to all the drugs circling his blood stream.

"I-I...I don't know. Honestly don't know anymore who I am, what I am. It's totally fucked! I'm fucked." Jimin let's out a sarcastic laugh, shaking his head.

Hoseok wasn't satisfied with that answer, he could see the fight happening inside his mind. His dark orbs telling all, he could see the torment in them. But he knew he couldn't just give in, let him go because in all honesty he was afraid what he might do if he just lets him go. So while they were talking he pressed the emergency button given to him incase something like this happened. It alerted the police, they'd be there within ten minutes of it being pressed. He had seven minutes and fifty two seconds, he'd been counting.

"You need help Jimin, let me help you. We can get you therapy, we can-." Hoseok tries desperately to get him to come willingly but Jimin interrupts him.

"I'm not fucking crazy Hoseok! I am not getting locked up in some insane asylum for the rest of my life. I'd rather die." Jimin snapped back, knowing he was never going to let himself be locked away again, not after his last experience.

"I didn't say you were crazy, just that you need help. You clearly aren't mentally stable Jimin, no sane person would do what you do!" Hoseok grew more anxious as time ticked by, counting down the minutes.

Jimin stands up in frustration, kicking the chair aside as he does. He passes around the room, Hoseok's eyes watched him, aware he could do anything in this moment and he wouldn't be able to do a thing. Suddenly the room went dark, in fact the whole hospital went dark. Red sirens pierced through the air, it was painful to the ears. Jimin covered his ears, his eyes wide as he turns to look at Hoseok. He knew what this siren meant and he was beyond pissed. Hoseok has betrayed him, called him into the police.

"What the fuck did you do!" Jimin screamed at him before dashing to the door.

"Please Jimin! Please just go with them, we just want to help you." Hoseok begged, pleaded with him as Jimin ran out the room ignoring his cries.

Jimin sprints down the pitch black corridor, everyone around him was panicking. Screaming in fear or running around frantically. He passes a door, not paying to much attention as his only focus was escaping. But he's suddenly forced back, slammed into a wall, the sound of a door closing behind him was heard.

"My my Jimishi, seems the chase is already over." He could hear the smirk in his voice, it was arrogant with a hint of mischief.

Jimin didn't speak, wasn't sure if it was out of fear or relief. He knew that voice, that voice was his kryptonite.

.............
Wow!! Ummm not sure how this happened but we'll roll with it😳 kinda exited though for what's going to happen next. Just a warning it an't going to be pretty but whenever do I do pretty😂

Love y'all you psycho bunnies 🐰