Chap 98: without you was agony

Jimin was slammed against the wall, Jungkook shutting the door the instant they walked in. Jungkook presses their bodies suffocatingly close together, his hands trapping Jimin in. Jungkook ran his nose over his tempting skin, circling his cheek.

"You have no idea how much I've missed you Jimishi, how desperately I've yearned for you. You were the only think cascading my mind, only thought I ever had." Jimin felt his entire body shiver, pupils dilating while he stared into his moonlight orbs.

"You're mine Jimishi, no one is ever allowed to take you away from me. No one." Jungkook's thumb traced his delicious lips, pulling it down slightly.

Jimin couldn't take it anymore, breaking the little distance between them. His lips melted into his, Jungkook instinctively took the lead. He held either side of his head, aggressively devouring his mouth. His teeth grazed his bottom lip, biting down until he heard a sweet moan. Jimin fumbled with the back of Jungkook's hair, yanking at it. Their tongues danced perfectly as one, wet sinful sounds being made. They both needed the touch, to feel each other so desperately.

"I've missed you so much Jungkook...I was going insane. You were the only thing that brought me comfort, kept me going. I love you." Jimin spoke out breathless, their head resting together.

"I love you too baby, so fucking much. I need you to know that I'm never going to leave you. I'm never going to let you go. You are mine forever." Jungkook stared deeply into his eyes, a dominating tone in his voice.

Jimin's breathing wavered, licking his already swollen damp lips. Jungkook's words sent vibrations through his body, his possessiveness only a turn on. Somehow finding it erotic, arousing how Jungkook would insist he was his.

"I'm fucking yours Jungkook, all yours." Jimin brushes back his hair, bringing him back in for a hungry kiss.

Jungkook slid his hands to his chest, tearing open his jumpsuit. It roughly fell off his shoulders, Jungkook's hands slipping inside to roam his chest. Jimin cling to the back of his hair, tugging desperately at it. Their bodies stuck together like glue, magnets that couldn't be pulled apart.  Jungkook's large hands groped his bare chest, he felt Jimin's body slightly wince at the touch. He glances down with his lips still pressed against his, growling once he saw his beautiful skin littered with bruises.

"They fucking touched you! Touched what wasn't fucking theirs." Jungkook was consumed with anger, tracing over the angry bruises on his chest.

"It's okay, I'm okay. They got what they fucking deserved in the end." Jimin consoles him, caressing the side of his cheeks while he studied the anger in his eyes.

"No ones allowed to touch you Jimishi, not when you are mine." Jungkook gripped the side of his hair, twisting his head slightly as he attached his lips to his sweet neck.

Jimin's entire body caves in, getting lost in the electric feeling of Jungkook against him. Loved how passionate, aggressive Jungkook was with him. He felt his teeth bite into his skin, indenting his delicate flesh. Jungkook sucked hungrily at his neck, ensuring to leave his mark.

"Aghhh! Jungkook." Jimin's fingers fumbled with his shirt, fighting the buttons that prevented him from touching his sculpted body.

Jungkook pulls away ever so slightly, helping rip open his blood soaked shirt, tossing it to the floor without a care. His eyes gaze over Jimin, tugging down his jumpsuit until it completely fell to the floor. He was left stunningly naked, his perfect body in full display.

"So fucking beautiful my Jimishi, you're all for me." Jungkook slides his hand down his bare chest, sneaking his way towards inner thigh, lifting it up.