Chap 43: regrets

Jimin wakes up to the sound of someone pounding on his front door. He groans in pain as he tries to sit up, ass stinging, throat once again aching. Reluctantly he throws the covers off, sighing when he realised he was naked. Gently getting off the bed, he grabs his silk dressing gown, wrapping it around himself. he slowly makes his way out his room, heading towards the front door. He winces when he steps on a shard of glass, looking down to see he hasn't clean up the glass he broke last night.

"Shit!" He lifts his foot up, pulling out the piece of glass in his flesh.

The banging on the door grows louder, he groans, putting the glass in the bin.

"I'm coming, I'm coming! God sake." Jimin limps to the door, foot bleeding slightly and ass still extremely sore.

He opens the door, tilting his head when he sees Hoseok standing at the door.

"Hoseok! It's seven in the morning, why are you banging on my god damn door." Jimin groans, fixing his gown.

"I think I've figured out where Jungkook has been hiding the bodies." Hoseok blurts out, Jimin stands there stunned.

"What! What do you mean?" Jimin's eyes widen, trying to understand what he just said.

"When he was a kid, the children that went missing in the orphanage. I think I know what he did with their bodies." Hoseok pushes past Jimin, entering his house.

Jimin shuts the door, watching Hoseok turn around to face him again.

"The reason no one ever found the bodies, I think he brunt them, well more like cremated them." Hoseok holds a file in his hands, tilting his head.

"What makes you think that Hoseok?" Jimin's eyebrows farrow, looking at him.

"Well, I was looking through the books Yoongi found in his home. He had highlighted what the killers did to get rid of the bodies, where they put them. And cremation came up quite a lot, which can't be a coincidence. And I think I found where he might of done it." Hoseok opens the file, showing Jimin what he found.

"Just one thing I can't figure out is why now he wasn't getting rid of the bodies. Why now was he letting the world see what he had done." Hoseok groans, rubbing the back of his neck.

"It's simple, he now wants recognition, for people to admire his work. He wants people to know who did this, to see the beauty in his art." Jimin looks at the file, seeing what Hoseok has found.

"I wouldn't call it art Jimin, it's god damn murder." Hoseok frowns, now taking in Jimin's appearance.

"I didn't mean it like that, it's just what he calls it." He snaps his head, realising what he had just said.

"He calls it? When did he call it that?" Hoseok stares at him, eyebrows farrowing.

"I..it must of been umm in one of the books we found of his." Jimin tries to convince him, hoping his lie would work.

Hoseok stares at him before looking around his home in curiosity.

"What happened here Jimin? Have you been drinking?" Hoseok noticed the shuttered glass near the liquor cabinet and the smell of whiskey coming from Jimin.

"What! No I just dropped a glass last night." Jimin chews his lip nervously.

"But you didn't clean it up?" Hoseok tilts his head, looking at him curiously.

"I must of forgotten, I was extremely tired and still am actually." Jimin stares at him, voice laced with attitude.

"I can smell the alcohol Jimin, I know when your lying to me." Hoseok snaps, walking closer to him.