Chap 6: all about the boy

"Oh and there's one more thing." Jin pulls the sheet over Adrien's body.

Jimin turns his attention to him, raising his eyebrow waiting to hear what else he needs to know.

"I believe you are looking for man." Jin moves around the body, grabbing some pictures from his desk.

"And why do you think that Jin?" Jimin asks, although he already suspected from what he has seen. Not many women would be able to carry a dead body so far as the killer did.

"Well I did a rape kit on the body, found anal penetration and taring significant with recently having sex. Although I didn't find any DNA, indicating he must of used protection. But he definitely had intercourse with a man in the past few days, and it's safe to say it was not consensual." Jin hands Jimin the pictures he has taken of the body.

"So we're not just looking for a murder, a rapist as well. Is there nothing this man won't do." Jimin sighs, imagining the pain this man felt in his last few hours of life.

Jimin and Hoseok thank Jin for everything he has told them. They head back upstairs to their desks, Jimin opens his computer and gets up the case file for Adrien's missing person. Finding his address and place of work.

"So Jimin, what do you want us to do now?" Hoseok asks, typing up all the information they have gathered into the system.

"We go see where Adrien was last scene, his place of work. And his home, where he was taken. We might even catch a break and find something the killer left behind when he kidnapped him. We also need to inform his family of his death, hopefully find out some more information on our victim." Jimin picks up the case file Jin gave him on their victims missing person case and turns off his computer.

Hoseok nods his head, saving what he has done and grabs his coat. Jimin quickly knocks on the chiefs door, opening it when he hears Namjoon tell him to come in. He bows to him as he enters.

"Sir we have the report Jin gave us from his autopsy. It seems as though the victim, Adrien we have now found out. Died between 11 and 2 in the morning last night. The laceration on his chest and arms were done post-mortem. Also he recently had intercourse before he died, meaning we are looking for a man. And he was held captive for seven days, as Jin discovered a missing person report filed on Monday last week. So now Hoseok and I are going to check out his place of work and his home where he was taken. And inform the family of his death, see if they can shed any light on his life before he died. Also found at the scene where he was abducted was another children's book, seems he left it there for us to find." Jimin stands at the door, explaining everything they now know to his boss.

"That's certainly a lot to take in, least we now have a name for the victim that saves us some time. And we can narrow down our search to men. Good work Jimin, send me the file of his missing persons case and anything else you have found. I want a full report tonight on what you find out from today. Let me know if you need anymore man power, I'm counting on you to solve this case Jimin. Before anymore victims turn up." Namjoon ushers him away, Jimin bows placing down the file in his hands before leaving his office.

"Hoseok lets go, we will go see his family first. Inform them of his death, see if they no anything else about his life. Then head to his apartment , see if his roommate is home to answer a few questions." Jimin grabs his coat, picking up another file filled with all the information he needs on Adrien and his life before he died.

"See ya later Yoongi, try not to fall asleep." Hoseok chuckles at the slowly fading Yoongi at his desk.

Yoongi just smiles, showing his gummy teeth. Focusing back on his computer. Jimin walks over to him and hands him another file.

"This is what we have on the victim so far. I was hoping you might be able to find out more about him. His friends, family and if anyone holds a grudge against. I'll see if I can get access to is work files for you later on today." Jimin pats him on the shoulder, trying to give him some reassurance.

"Okay cool, I'll see what I can come up with. Guess you have a name now huh? That's good right?" Yoongi scratches the back of his neck, picking up the file.

"Yeah saves us time trying to figure out who he is. Thanks Yoongi, text me if anything important comes up." Jimin and Hoseok proceed to walk out, heading to Jimin's car.

"So I guess we will have to inform the family." Hoseok says as he gets into the car.

"Yeah. We should probably do that first before they found out later on the news." Jimin starts the engine, driving off.

.....
I love detective stuff so much, love writing this book. Sorry there's no Jikook yet but soon I promise. Thank you all for reading xx