Chap 33: seduce you

Jimin drives to the university, his mind being clouded with the memories of what Jungkook has said and done to him. He starts to think about the first time they meet, how he spoke so highly of Jack the Ripper. At the time he didn't think much of it, as he had no reason to suspect Jungkook. But now, all the odd things he has said were beginning to make sense. How when he brought him to the third crime scene, he talked about how beautiful it was, how he used to go there as a child. Then when he first came to the precinct, when he told Jungkook about his theories. He spoke about how talented the killer was, how is work should be appreciated. Jimin shakes his head, banging it on the steering wheel as he parks up. This couldn't be real, how stupid could he be if Jungkook was the killer. But he knew he couldn't just go up and arrest him, not without any actual evidence. He needed dna, something that could link him to the murders. He rummages through his glovebox, finding some evidence bags he keeps just in case. Stuffing them in his pocket before he gets out the car, heading to Jungkook's office. He makes it to his room, knocking on the door. He hears him speak softly on the other side of the door, he opens it to see Jungkook sitting at his desk. He glances to where Jimin is standing, licking his lips as his eyes gaze over his body.

"Morning Jimin, you look rather ravaging today. Is this because of me?" Jungkook tilts his head, eyes piercing into him.

Jimin chews at his bottom lip, giving him a small smile. He walks into the room, going to the table opposite him, resting against it.

"To what do I owe the pleasure of your visit Jimin? I'm not complaining, I do love seeing you." Jungkook puts down the pen he was holding, giving Jimin his full attention.

"We've found Daewon's body this morning, he was discovered at the pier. Seems as though the killer is no longer sticking to his usual mo. He's unwinding, almost as if he's losing control." Jimin stares at him, monitoring his reaction.

Jungkook's eyes don't flutter, his expression slightly flashing into a shocked expression before going back to his intense stare.

"That's unfortunate, thought maybe we could of found him. Was there anything different about this one? I mean, if you think he's losing control, there must be a reason you think that." Jungkook rests his chin on his hand, tilting his head.

"Yes there was actually, he left something for us at the crime scene. A letter addressed to me, it was placed in the victims mouth." He notices Jungkook slightly smile, it immediately disappearing as soon as it appears. "He blames me for Daewon's death, says I was the one who forced him to do it. Made him angry, caused him to lose control." He rubs his thighs as his hands grow sweaty.

"Do you know what you have done to make him angry? Must of been something hurtful if it caused him to lash out like this." Jungkook bites his lip, remembering the events he witnessed last night.

"Why do you assume I did something to make him do this? I don't even know him!" Jimin frowns, not liking how Jungkook accused him of being the reason he killed Daewon.

"How do you know you don't know him Jimin? You clearly mean something to him or otherwise he wouldn't of written that letter to you." Jungkook leans forward in his chair.

Jimin gulps nervously, noticing the dark glint in his eyes. He was now noticing all the unusual expressions, statements Jungkook was making. The odd way his eyes would never leave him, how whenever he looked concerned always seemed to be forced.

"I truly believe Jimin that you are the reason for the killers growing insanity. You're making him confused, clouding his mind. You truly don't know what your beauty does to people, how it effects them." Jungkook carefully gets up from his desk, walking around it, fingers running over the table.