Chap 79: only me

Jimin was soaked in blood, his white shirt now painted a dark red. His face smeared with it, every time he wiped his face it only added to it. Dave laid before him, bleeding out. His blood dripping off the table onto the tile floor. The gag still in his mouth, tears staining his cheeks. Jimin has never felt so strong, powerful in his life. For the first time he wasn't scared, afraid of being hurt. The tables had turned, for once someone was afraid of him.

"That was fucking sexy baby, you just keep on amazing me." Jungkook's fingers go to brush back his hair, Jimin stands there emotionless.

Jimin's eyes slowly shift to Jungkook, they were empty and cold nothing like they used to be. This somehow made Jungkook proud, like he had finally brought at the real Jimin. His thumb rubs away the blood on his cheek, gently caressing it.

"You're doing so well Jimishi, making me so proud. I haven't felt so aroused, desperate to fuck you so badly baby." Jungkook stares at him, finding Jimin wasn't responding.

Jimin continues to stare at him, eyes studying his features. His mind was working overdrive, memories flashing of all the people who've hurt him, who've broken him. The images of Jungkook, of Jungkook torturing him, hurting him flood his mind. Within a split second he has Jungkook against the wall, knife pressed against his throat.

"Tell me why I shouldn't kill you? Why you should be spared when you hurt me!" Jimin speaks through gritted teeth.

Jungkook chuckles, smirking at him. He wasn't scared, he knew Jimin could never really do it. He was just lost in his mind, it was finding it difficult to comprehend everything that has happened in the past few days.

"Because I love you Jimin and you love me. What I did was to make you stronger, was to show you the pleasure you can get from pain. How hurting people can and does feel good." Jungkook goes to hold the side of his cheek, smiling at him.

Jimin's eyes dart between him, taking in what he is saying. He takes deep breaths, listening to his words. He did love him, they both knew that. And as much as he hated him, despised him for what he did to him. He couldn't bring himself to actually hate him, to kill him. Once he calms down he releases Jungkook from the wall, glancing down the the blooded knife in his hand. The engraving still clear as day, reminding Jimin he was Jungkook's.

"Why don't we get you cleaned up, have a little fun together alone." Jungkook lifts his chin up, biting his lip sexually.

"I kinda like being fucked covered in blood, makes it that much more exciting." Jimin licks his lips, the metallic taste of blood filling his mouth.

Jungkook growls lowly, pulling Jimin closer to him so their blooded clothes touched each other.

"You are just full of surprises huh baby?" Jungkook kisses him, their lips immediately moving in sync.

Their blood stained clothes were thrown around the room, not caring about where they land. Jimin sat on the bed, torso covered with blood as was Jungkook's. It arousing both of them, the smell filling their nostrils.

"Come on Jungkook, fuck me on this bed. I want to paint these sheets red." Jimin shuffled further up the bed, spreading his legs open.

"Oh baby, where do you find the stamina? Your ass must be torn to shreds." Jungkook crawls onto the bed, hands either side of Jimin's waist.

"What can I say, I just love having your dick up my ass." Jimin slides his hand down to wrap around his hardening length, licking his lips as he does.

Jungkook smirks, moaning from the back of his throat. His words having quite an effect on him, his cock twitching in pleasure. He pushes Jimin down harshly, trapping him in between his arms.

"Then I better shove it in your tight ass since you're so desperate for my huge cock." Jungkook forced his legs wider, slipping in his legs between them.

Jimin moans in pleasure, loving how aggressive Jungkook is being. His wrists are held tightly by his head, Jungkook's grip painful on them. He leans down to attach his lips to the side of Jimin's neck, biting dow hungrily. The pain was instant, sending shock waves of ecstasy through Jimin. His eyes shut for a moment, letting the feeling wash over him. Jungkook holds the tip of his now throbbing erection to Jimin's entrance, teasing him. Jimin whimpers as he circles around his hole but never penetrating.

"F-fuck Kook! Put it in, stop teasing." Jimin wines, eyes snapping open to stare up at him.

"Is this what you want huh? My big cock so deep inside you, you won't be able to focus on anything but me fucking you." Jungkook plays with him, bring the tip to his abused hole.

"Aghh fuck yes! I need you so deep inside me..shit please." Jimin clenches his fists, his tip already stretching him open.

"That's my good boy." Jungkook tightens his hold on his wrists as he snaps his hips, his whole length sliding inside him.

Jimin cries out in both pain and pleasure, the lack of lubricant and stretching making it that much more thrilling. Although it hurt like hell, felt like his insides were being ripped apart he loved it. Never knew his pain kink would get this intense, wanted to feel such agonising pain as he was fucked.

"Fuck yes Kook! Aghhh shit." Jimin arched his back, allowing him to force his way deeper.

Jungkook doesn't wait, starting to move immediately. He couldn't wait, Jimin's moans and cries were driving him insane. He needed to hear more, feel his tight hole clench around him. Their wet chests pressed against each other, blood and sweat sticking to their skin. Jimin's face was still covered in it, Jungkook leans down to lick it up.

"You truly are a work of art baby, the most perfect canvas." Jungkook wipes the blood from his lips, shoving his thumb into Jimin's mouth.

Jimin sucks on his thumb, tongue swirling around it, tasting the bitter blood. Jungkook pulls it out, fingers running down his bloody chest.

"I want to savour this forever, no one's ever looked so gorgeous covered in blood." Jungkook pushes hips forward harder, his cock pressing against his prostate.

"Aghhh! Fuck harder..harder." Jimin lifted his legs to his chest, opening himself up wider.

Jungkook goes to suck at his nipple, nipping and pulling at while he went at a brutal pace, destroying Jimin's asshole. Jimin writhes around underneath him, pleasuring overtaking his senses. The sensual smell of sex, sweat and blood filled the room, intoxicating them.

"Remember this Jimishi, no one else can make you feel this way. No one can fuck you so hard, so deep. Only I can." Jungkook gripped Jimin's thighs, hoisting his legs over his shoulders.

Jimin moans louder, legs touching his stomach, hands clutching the sheets with desperation. His words only adding to the pleasure, loving how suffocatingly possessive Jungkook is.

"Yes! F-fuck..only you can fuck me like this...so fucking hard." Jimin chokes out between moans, his breathing unsteady.

"That's right baby, I'm the only one for you." Jungkook holds his throat, squeezing tightly.

......
🥵🥵Oh my it's so hot in here!!! Hope you liked the steamy chapter, I'll update soon. Love y'all and stay peachy🍑