Chap 61: mistakes made

Jimin sat in the visitors room, the same one he was in with Jungkook. His fingers trace over the small dent in the table where his head slammed against when Jungkook attacked him. The door opens in front of him, revealing one of Jungkook's neighbours in his ward. He's brought to the chair in front of him, his wrists being chained to the table. Hoseok along with Namjoon were behind the one sided glass, looking in at their interview.

"So, you must be Jimin." He says once the officers leave the room, standing behind the door.

"Know my name huh? Must be close to Jungkook then." Jimin tilts his head, not letting his intense stare faze him.

"Well, you don't have to be close to him to know who you are. Doesn't stop talking about you, must say though, he wasn't lying about you being hot as fuck. I would hit that." He chuckles, leaning back in his chair.

"Tell me Jackson, do you know where Jungkook is? I heard you two have been roommates for the past two years. You have to of gotten close during that time, I'm sure he told you a lot about his life." Jimin leans forward, resting his forearms on the table.

"Even if I did know where he is, why the fuck would I tell you? I'm not no snitch." Jackson farrows his eyebrows, eyes gazing over Jimin's appearance.

"You do realise you're only making things worse for you. Do you really think Jungkook gives a shit about you? What happens to you. He doesn't care if you get extra time because of him or if you die. You mean nothing to him, wouldn't hesitate to betray you, you must know that." Jimin licks his lips in frustration, staring hard at him.

"That doesn't matter to me, I rather like it in here. Free food, bed, clothes. Don't have to worry about money or getting a job. In fact, adding to my sentence would be really beneficial to me, give me more time to relax and chill in here." Jackson smirks, suddenly moving closer, their faces now inches apart.

"There's nothing you can threaten me with Jimin, nothing that scares me. Jungkook told all about your little mind games, how you like try and psych the person out using pathetic tactics like this. He's a lot smarter than you give him credit for, his plans rather impressive, you'll love it." Jackson whispers the last part into his ear, gripping tightly onto his small wrists.

"You're fucked Jackson, you're going to rot in here. No ones coming for you, Jungkook's out there living his dream while you're stuck in here like pussy to afraid to do fucking anything. No wonder he didn't take you with him, you'd be useless to him." Jimin smirks as he stares at him, seeing his eyes flicker in anger, knowing he'd hit a nerve.

"Fuck you!" Jackson grabs Jimin's neck, wrapping the chain around his neck, causing him to fall back onto the table.

"He said you had a mouth on you, guess there's only one way to silence it." Jackson squeezes the chains tighter, Jimin's legs frail about, back pressing against the table.

The table falls to the side, Jimin landing on the floor on top of Jackson as he keeps choking him with the chains. His hands claw at his arms, nails digging into his skin. Lungs screaming for air, neck muscles straining, face turning red. Both doors slam open, Hoseok and Namjoon running from one side while the two officers come from the other.

"Jimin!" Hoseok's eyes are wide, running towards him.

The two officers try restraining Jackson while Hoseok and Namjoon try untangling Jimin from the chains which are secured around his throat. Jimin gasps when Jackson his pulled off him, he collapses to the floor holding his throat. He stares at Jackson who was simply smirking, it sending shivers down his spine as it reminded him exactly of how Jungkook looked when he did the same thing.

"Get him out now." One of the officers orders, Namjoon nods, Hoseok helps Jimin up and out the room.

"What the fuck was that Jimin! Why is it every time you interview someone you end up getting strangled or worse." Namjoon yells at him once they were back in the small room they were in when they watched Jimin's interview.

Jimin rubs his throat, feeling the indentations of where the chain was. He takes a large gulp of water Hoseok had given him, wincing as it passes down his throat.

"I don't plan on that happening, I was just trying to rattle him." Jimin takes another sip, glancing to see a very pissed off Namjoon.

"Well you sure managed that, you fucking rattled him alright. Now we can't interview him, and you won't go know why. Because the last time you interviewed someone and this happened, he fucking escaped the next day." Namjoon's voice rises, jaw clenching as he stares Jimin down.

"It wasn't my fault Namjoon! I told them to put extra security on him, but they ignored my order. If they had just listened to me, Jungkook wouldn't have escaped so fucking easy." Jimin gets up from his seat, pointing at the glass where the interview room is.

"Go home Jimin, I don't want to see your face right now. As of now, I'm putting you on suspension." Jimin freezes, eyes widening at what he just said.

"But Namjoon-." Hoseok looks between them, not believing what he said.

"You can't be fucking series! On what grounds?" Jimin's face contorts in anger, frowning.

"On the grounds that I don't think you're fit to work, you've been disobeying direct orders for to long Jimin. Going rough, doing things on your own. And the minute you go visit Jungkook after he had spent two well behaved years in prison, he escapes that very day. I can't be the only one that finds that rather odd, why immediately after seeing you does he choose to them break out." Jimin scoffs at the accusation Namjoon is implying.

"You can't really suspect me of having something to do with Jungkook's escape." Jimin laughs in frustration, pacing around the room.

"Namjoon you know Jimin had nothing to do with this." Hoseok looks at him shock, Namjoon glances at him.

"How could you possibly know that? No one knows what anyone is capable of, after all, murderers run in the family." Jimin's eyes widen, hands clenching at the last part.

"You fucking bastard!" Jimin without a second thought swings his fist, landing a hit directly on the side of Namjoon's cheek.

Namjoon stumbles to the side, holding the side of his face. Hoseok quickly grabs Jimin, preventing him from doing anything further.

"Don't you ever fucking compare me to that son of a bitch! I am nothing like my father. Nothing!" Jimin screams at him, body shaking in anger.

"Get him the fuck out of here Hoseok, you're off this case Jimin. You're suspended until I decide you're fit to come back. And don't fucking think assaulting your commanding officer won't go unpunished." Namjoon's chest rises up and down in anger, spitting his words at Jimin.

"You can't catch Jungkook with out me, you need me on this case Namjoon." Jimin fights against Hoseok's grip as he tries dragging him out the room.

"No we don't Jimin, we'll be just fine." The door slams shut, Hoseok keeps his hold on him tight as he drags him out the building.

.....
Wow!! Okay so that was intense😱 why is Namjoon so hard on him?? Let's see what will happen now that Jimin is no longer on the case🤔 love you all so much xx ♥️♥️❤️❤️