Chap 101: What am I?

Yoongi's footsteps echoed through the silent hallway, bouncing off the blood stained walls. The floor was soaked red, blooded instruments scattered across the floor. His eyes widen as he enters the main prison, bodies laid across the floor, inmates and guards alike. It was something out of a horror movie, red the only colour that could be seen.

"Holy shit!" Was all that slipped out of Yoongi's mouth, mind to focused on the gruesome scene in front of him.

"It's a lot isn't it? More than half of the prison inmates were either killed or injured. Probably even more guards because the inmates ganged up on them." Jin spoke through the haze, Yoongi turning to see him by one of the many bodies littered around.

"This is fucked up. This had to be Jungkook, only he would be able to initiate something so unholy like this." Yoongi ran his slender fingers through his messy hair, letting out a defeated breath.

"It certainly was, you should see the prison guards office. Only he could've done that, the way their bodies were so disfigured it had to been him. And I think you should look over the surveillance footage Yoongi. Jungkook looked directly at it, smirking, fucking smirking." Jin had removed his mask, wearing his white jumpsuit.

"We should've known, we should've been fucking prepared for this. We knew he was still alive yet we did nothing to prevent this. Jungkook was never going to leave Jimin alone, of course he was going to do anything to get him back. This is on us Jin, this is our fucking fault." Yoongi looked around him, letting what he was seeing get engraved into his mind as a reminder, reminding him to never underestimate what Jungkook is capable of.

Jimin leant forward in the oversized chair, elbows resting on his knees while he played with the knife between his fingers. It was dark, pitch black surrounding him, hiding him in the shadows. Jungkook stood beside him, standing bold, confident. Both their eyes were cast to the door, waiting patiently for the door to open, for the man they're waiting for to pass through. The sound of the door clicking, slowly opening as a figure emerges from the depths of the night. The figure placed their keys on the small table beside the door, shutting it behind him. He steps into the unlit living room, flicking on the small lamp.

"Hello there officer, have you missed me?" Jimin grins without emotion, bringing the tip of the knife in his hand to stick into the wooden table beside him.

The man's heart jumps out of his chest, paralysing where he stands. His pupils dilate with a wave of fear, chewing on his lip to prevent it from trembling. For sitting on his recliner chair was the inmate he'd so recently attacked, threaten to kill because he believed he helped the psychopath break out of prison who was so conveniently next to him. He didn't miss the glint of hatred in the small mans eyes, along with the piercing glare of the other.

"You've been a bad boy officer, you've hurt the man I love." Jungkook's wordss came out like venom, terrifyingly calm with each word spoken.

The man stood there stunned, like a dear to headlights, eyes wide with pure fear. His gaze shifts to the phone sitting on the table, all his instincts screaming at him to go for it, call the police. Then his gaze moves to the front door, aware that it wasn't locked, he could easily sprint out. But Jungkook could see his little mind calculating, determining his best route to escape. So, the moment the man moves, dashing for the door Jungkook was on him, yanking him back by the hair.

"You think I'm fucking stupid! Wouldn't notice your fucking games." Jungkook threw him to the floor like he weighed nothing.

"P-please! Please don't kill me." The man's pathetic pleas did nothing, Jungkook having zero empathy.

"Ohh I'm not going to kill you, my baby is." Jungkook chuckles sinfully, eyes glancing to Jimin who was now moving away from the chair.

Jimin goes to kneel before the man, the point of the knife lifting up his chin. His milky brown eyes had the look of death, cold and completely empty.