Chap 96: good evening officer

Jungkook sat in the dark, twirling his slick knife in his hand. He was waiting in the depths of the night, letting the ibis around consume him. His eyes fixed on the door, locked onto it. His foot tapped desperately on the floor, growing impatient with waiting. His ears perk up when he hears the faint sound of rattling keys, the subtle click of the locks. A mediocre man walks in, dressed in the deep blue security uniform. He doesn't notice the lurking figure in the corner, placing his keys in the bowl beside him as he took of his coat.

"Good evening Officer." The voice startled him, it piercing through the silent air.

He snaps to the sound, seeing Jungkook flicker on the light, cascading his hauntingly menacing face. The man feels his throat tighten, the air suddenly thick.

"Y-you're....how'd you get in my house? You shouldn't be here!" The man stares at him in panic, glancing around in hopes of finding anything to use against him.

"I just want my baby back, want him back in my arms where he belongs." Jungkook tilts his head to the side, look of calm in his expression.

"What? What are you talking about? Why are you in my house!" The man's voice tremors, Jungkook could see his little brain calculating what to do next.

"I want you, well more specifically your identity. I came to collect it." Jungkook pushes himself out of the chair, walking over to the man who backs up until his back presses against the door.

The man gulps nervously, breathing increasing as the frightening man nears. Jungkook smirks at him, placing his hand beside his head while running the knife down his chest.

"Please! I'll do whatever you want, please don't kill me." The man begs pathetically, Jungkook laughs at his useless attempt.

"You are doing what I want, I want you dead and that's exactly what's going to happen." Jungkook's eyes travel up his body, his hands swiftly going to either side of his head before twisting until he heard a brutal snap.

The man's body twitches before dropping to the floor limp. Jungkook chuckles to himself, looking down at the dead man's body. He puts the knife down, it being merely for show as he didn't want to get the suit painted red just yet. He removes the man's clothing, sliding it on his body. He takes the man's id, grabbing his keys along with his coat.

"Thanks for this, it's really going to help me get to what's mine." Jungkook puts the hat on, securing it around his face.

Jimin sat on the painful floor, back pressed against the wall. His legs were hugged into his chest while he stared at the permanently closed door. His eyes burnt into it, praying it would open if he looked long enough.

"You're not going to do anything staring at it baby, it's not how doors work." Jimin glances to his left, seeing Jungkook sitting against the wall beside him.

"What else am I supposed to do? I'm fucking stuck in here!" Jimin moves his gaze back to the door, knowing this was all hopeless, no one was coming for him.

"You're not stuck in here baby, I'm coming remember? I'm coming for you." Jungkook spoke confidently, Jimin only scoffed in return.

"You're not real Jungkook, you're not coming. I lost you, I'm alone now." Jimin looks back at him, a pained glint in his eye.

"You could never be alone Jimin, I'd never allow that. I am not letting you go, you're mine." Jungkook's voice turned stern, moving closer to Jimin.

"How can I believe that Jungkook? How can I believe anything you're saying when it's all in my fucking imagination." Jimin shakes his head to rid him of the tears threatening to fall, Jungkook goes to instinctively wipe them away.

"I would never lie to you baby, I would never let you rot in this god damn place. You're to beautiful for this, you don't belong here. You belong with me, we belong together." Jungkook held his face in his hands, forcing him to stare into his agonising heavenly orbs.

"I wish that was true Jungkook, wish you were here right now. I can't do this, I can't fucking survive in here without you." Jimin closes his eyes as he enjoys the thought of Jungkook actually being here, with him.

"I promise you baby, I promise you that I'm coming. I'm not going to let anyone in here touch you, I will kill them before that ever happens." Jungkook rested his head against his, gently stroking his cheek.

Jimin opens his eyes, sighing when Jungkook has disappeared once again, leaving him alone. He returns his attention back to the door, not having anything better to do. Then like magic a click was heard, Jimin immediately jumping up in excitement.

"Here's you're slop inmate, enjoy." A guard opens up the small window, sliding in the tray of food.

Jimin looks at in distaste, seeing the disgusting brown mush bubble. He doesn't move from his spot, watching as the tray of food fell to the floor below. The guard shuts the door once again, clearly not caring that Jimin's only food was now apart of the ground.

"Fuck you!" Jimin screamed out in complete rage, going to the door only to pound on it.

"You fucker! What am I supposed to eat now? My god damn foods on the floor." Jimin barked not caring what punishment he might've caused by his outburst.

The guard walks back to his cell, opening backup the window to see Jimin glaring at him through the small opening.

"Not my problem inmate, just be glad you're being feed at all. If you complain again might just have to give you something to shut that god damn big mouth of yours." He slams back shut the window, walking away.

Jimin grunts at the cruelty, kicking at the door with the little strength that remained. He glances down at the tray of filth on the floor, swinging his leg, sending the tray across the tiny room.

"Fuck this place! Fuck!" Jimin hunched over slightly screaming his lungs out.

He collapses to the floor, slowly descending down the wall. He banged his head back hard, closing his eyes as he tried to calm down. He didn't know how long he's been here but it felt like an eternity. Had know grasp on time or even what day it was. The light was on constantly, disorientating him and his senses. His mind wasn't working, malfunctioning due to the lack of food, stimulation. The image of Jungkook was only growing worse, obviously a copping mechanism. But it wasn't enough, it was merely hinting to him how exactly fucked he was. There was no escape, he was alone with only his thoughts as company. He begged what his imaginary Jungkook was telling is true. That his Jungkook was coming for him, was going to get him back. But he couldn't be sure, didn't want to get his hopes because if he did and he never came it would only break his heart into smaller pieces.

.........
Whoop!! Kinda proud I update wasn't sure if I'd have time but yay😛 && once again I know! I'm such a god damn tease but soon I promise soon♥️

Love y'all you stunning masterpieces💖