Chap 103: if you truly loved Me

Sorry in advance for this messy chapter...it's just🙈

Jimin's body jolts awake, his breathing strained, cheeks damp with fresh tears. His vision blurs before it clears once he opens them. The outline of Jungkook looms over him. Jungkook had is hand stroking Jimin's tear stained cheek. Jimin flinched away, swatting his hand while pushing himself further back until he hit the headboard.

"Get away from me! Don't fucking touch me." His mind was full of rage, his emotions boiling up inside him.

"Jimishi. Jimin it's me, your love, your Jungkook." He reaches out for him but Jimin resisted.

"No! Don't you fucking dare, don't give me that shit. I know what you're doing, what you're up too." Jimin lifted himself up, now standing beside the bed as he continues to scream.

"You don't know what you're talking about Jimin, you know nothing." Jungkook's voice oozed dominance, flat with no waver of emotion.

"Nothing? Don't patronise me Jungkook! Do you really think in that stupid? That I'm so fucking dumb I wouldn't realise what your doing. This isn't love Jungkook! You don't love me, you don't know how. It's all about control, about always winning. Everything you've done to me has all been about dominating me, proving exactly who is in charge." Jimin's body trembled, voice cracking as his stomach ached. He was disgusted, ashamed of himself for ever falling into Jungkook's trap.

"Don't say that Jimin! I do love you. I love you so fucking much I'd give my own life for you. What we have here is real, nothing can tear us apart. You are mine Jimin, fucking mine!" Jungkook leaped up from the bed, on Jimin like a lion to prey, slamming him back against the wall.

"If you even think about leaving Jimin I won't hesitate, you know that. I can't live without you, not for a second. And if that means we both die for us to stay together then so be it." His eyes were piercing, cold as they displayed just how serious his threat was.

"You're insane! Fucking crazy." Jimin writhes with his hold, not allowing himself to be lost in his eyes, in his dominance.

Jungkook growled as if he were a wild beast, lifting Jimin's body up before forcing him back into the wall. Jimin grunts at the stinging sensation, his back prickling from the force.

"If you really did love me Jungkook you wouldn't have hurt me. Forced me to relive the most painful moments in my life by bringing back all the people who hurt me. No one who loves someone would purposely hurt them, make them weak just so they can build them back up in their own image. You're obsessed with me Jungkook there's a difference. It's not love." Jimin spits at him causing him to loosen his grip, giving him the opportunity to bring his head forward to meet his.

"Aghhh! Fuck Jimin." Jungkook stumbled back, cupping his nose which was now gushing with blood.

"Fuck you Jungkook! I fucking hate you." Jimin brought his fist up, making impact with Jungkook's jaw.

Jungkook wasn't expecting him to fight, didn't prepare himself for one. His head falls to the side from the force of the hit but he recovers quickly. He knew he was stronger than Jimin just not as fast. With his strength he tackled Jimin to the bed by the waist. He fell down easily, coughing on air that was pushed out of his lungs.

"Jimin stop this! Remember who loves you, who saved you when no else did. I was the only one that came for you." Jungkook kept his rough hands on Jimin's chest, keeping him down. Blood dripped from his bruised lip, cheek was swelling, his nose most likely broken.

"Yeah but who put me in there! If you hadn't come into my life I wouldn't be a killer. I wouldn't have almost killed my best fucking friend. Because of you I lost everyone dear to me. My brother can't even fucking look at me." Jimin's chest heaved, his eyes stung while he spat out his venomous words to the man who destroyed his life.